• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Hilton Bonnet Creek vs Waldorf

DISR

Original Poster
I am booked at the Hilton in June for a long weekend with just the wife (no kids). Is it worth the premium to upgrade to the Waldorf? It looks like the rooms are similar, and all of the facilities are available to guests of each hotel. I'm guessing the upgrade would only buy me different decor and in-room amenities?

Dukevalentine

Advertisement
Hi! Nope. Go Hilton Bonnet Creek. Save some money. You can still use the Waldorf pools (4 min walk!) and it’s restaurants etc, so I really wouldn’t bother. The Hilton lazy river is ace, and I found it less dated then the Waldorf.

DISR

Original Poster
Hi! Nope. Go Hilton Bonnet Creek. Save some money. You can still use the Waldorf pools (4 min walk!) and it’s restaurants etc, so I really wouldn’t bother. The Hilton lazy river is ace, and I found it less dated then the Waldorf.
Thanks....thanks what I was thinking, but it is nice to have confirmation from someone who has actually been there. If anyone has a different opinion, I'd be interested in hearing the why.

winstongator

We did the Waldorf once because nothing else was available - we were evacuating from hurricane Matthew. We spent a fair amount of time at the Hilton. If I could have chosen, or choose in the future, I would pick the Hilton, definitely when you factor in price.

DISR

Original Poster
Looks like a solid consensus. Thanks for the help and for saving me a few bucks.

Top Bottom