Hilton Bonnet Creek vs Waldorf

DISR

Original Poster
I am booked at the Hilton in June for a long weekend with just the wife (no kids). Is it worth the premium to upgrade to the Waldorf? It looks like the rooms are similar, and all of the facilities are available to guests of each hotel. I'm guessing the upgrade would only buy me different decor and in-room amenities?

DISR

Original Poster
Hi! Nope. Go Hilton Bonnet Creek. Save some money. You can still use the Waldorf pools (4 min walk!) and it’s restaurants etc, so I really wouldn’t bother. The Hilton lazy river is ace, and I found it less dated then the Waldorf.
Thanks....thanks what I was thinking, but it is nice to have confirmation from someone who has actually been there. If anyone has a different opinion, I'd be interested in hearing the why.

winstongator

We did the Waldorf once because nothing else was available - we were evacuating from hurricane Matthew. We spent a fair amount of time at the Hilton. If I could have chosen, or choose in the future, I would pick the Hilton, definitely when you factor in price.

DISR

Original Poster
Looks like a solid consensus. Thanks for the help and for saving me a few bucks.

DISR

Original Poster
....and after all of that, I decided to surprise my wife with the Four Seasons (she thinks we are going to the Hilton). The reviews seem pretty solid, so I have high hopes it lives up to its billing.

Rose&Crown

....and after all of that, I decided to surprise my wife with the Four Seasons (she thinks we are going to the Hilton). The reviews seem pretty solid, so I have high hopes it lives up to its billing.
Hands down the best hotel in Orlando. I absolutely loved it there. I’m going back in November for food and wine and staying there.

Have to check out the rooftop steakhouse even if just for a drink, the views are great.

Enjoy!

DISR

Original Poster
We made the right choice...the Four Seasons may have ruined all other Disney hotels for me...maybe all other hotels period. It was amazing, and we are already trying to decide when we can get back there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom