Highest Score at Buzz

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
What has been your highest score on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin? Mine was 34,000 points, which is actually pretty good :sohappy:

General Grizz

Uh...I got the full capacity number last time. What is it? 999999?

I hit the volcano, then hit some other target (the robot maybe)? And I couldn't do anything else. So it is very possible to get everything!

Tramp

I use to be an expert shot in my day....but so many of those guns are misaligned or the laser beam is too dull to see....plus ya got a short time to accumulate the points...last year I got to the second highest level whatever that is....i think it's 400 or 500k .....

BUT, one time last year the ride stopped for a few minutes and I blew away that volcano at 50 thousand points a pop....(at least thats what i think it was)....and was over a million points by the end of the ride...lol.:lol:

Lance

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Uh...I got the full capacity number last time. What is it? 999999?

Yeah, last time I went, I was all serious, and like 3/4 the way through I got the 999999 thing like blinking.........I thought I beat it???? I would like to believe I got the highest score, but I did it so early in..........

Tramp

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
You mean..you used to see light beams? WOW..Never saw them! I just...well...point everywhere and leave the laser running...

:lookaroun

LOL....but the laser doesn't fire like a machine gun....it's so slow...how on earth could you hit enuf targets to run your score up to 999,999....unless you were just kidding....

...gimme an M-1 and i could do it...but those toy guns are terrible.

I've done it before. Just sat there shooting. I just sit in my cart spinning the entire time and shooting the entire time. Score ranks up pretty high.

Tramp

Re: hey

Originally posted by WEDMagic
I got the high score of 999,999 a few times just shoot the volcano while your in the main room itll get you up there

I'll have to try that....MOST times I'm with my daughter and spend time helping her and pointing out targets for her.....PLUS...she likes to control the spin so you can imagine what that's like when you have something in the cross-hairs.

General Grizz

Ooooohhh...spinning.... :hammer: :hammer:

Almost as bad as Mad Tea Party!

What's bad is spinning in the Dreamflight light-spinning room before the Speed-Tunnel... :brick:

NowInc

You could always do what me and my friends used to do..play "extreme" buzz which is basically you spinning around constantly in the same direction while trying to hit targets...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom