High School Musical Play Rights

MagicalMonorail

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I saw a while back that Disney had licensed out the rights for high schools to perform "High School Musical." I looked on the main Disney site, and I didn't find the link to this information. Can anyone help me find the right place to go?

darthjohnny

Hey everyone! I saw a while back that Disney had licensed out the rights for high schools to perform "High School Musical." I looked on the main Disney site, and I didn't find the link to this information. Can anyone help me find the right place to go?

I thought it used to be on the High School Musical official sight. Or maybe you had to write to Disney asking for the script to this play. I'm not sure. Sorry.

Chape19714

Ya, it's being done through MTI, a high school in my county is doing it. From what I gather, Disney is involved in making sure it is at least somewhat good.

I also have heard the cast members fro this particular school will be in the Christmas Day parade at WDW for ABC, probally just as background dancers for the main cast members, who will more than likely be present.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom