High School Musical Pep Rally

USMC_Wife

Original Poster
Hey y'all. I'm new to this site, and I absolutely love it. We're going back to Disney in Sept, and I was wondering about the High School Musical Pep Rally. My 5 year old loves that movie. Does anyone have any info, thoughts, or anything to share about it? Location and times? Thanks in advance!

gofylvr

The time will be in the time schedule that you get when you enter the park. It is a moving parade style show. We ran into it a couple of times during our trip. I don't know if it actually stops at some point for longer viewing, we've only seen it as it passed us by.

Have FUN!!!

gofylvr

to add to that it is at the MGM studios---in case you didn't know. When we saw it, it seemed to be coming from the direction of Star Tours.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The time will be in the time schedule that you get when you enter the park. It is a moving parade style show. We ran into it a couple of times during our trip. I don't know if it actually stops at some point for longer viewing, we've only seen it as it passed us by.

Have FUN!!!
It stops in front of the hat. The majority of the show happens here.

Kman101

It starts near Star Tours, I think, makes it's way to the Sorcerer Hat where it stays for the show, and then it moves down "main street" and disappears until it's next show.

It always sets up shop near the Sorcerer Hat though, where the majority of the show is held.

Eyorefan

They run from Star Tours to the Hat and then they put on a show. They dance and sing some of the songs and then they have the kinds join in and they teach them some of the dance. My 8 year old loved it.

ThinkTink721

Hey y'all. I'm new to this site, and I absolutely love it. We're going back to Disney in Sept, and I was wondering about the High School Musical Pep Rally. My 5 year old loves that movie. Does anyone have any info, thoughts, or anything to share about it? Location and times? Thanks in advance!
What time in Sept. are you going?
:wave:

ThinkTink721

Have FUN!!!
Is there a schedule available anywhere on-line.
I have show times for almost all of the shows at MGM, but not this one.
:confused:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Anyone found encouraging the performance of such shows should be hunted down and publicly flogged, its not big and its not clever.

LENGTH

3fordisney

We saw it and it was fun. When you enter MGM, pick up a show schedule and the times will be listed for the pep rally. It happens several times a day. Its a moving platfrom that ends right in front of the hat. The performers are on it and then move about on the ground, performing songs from the movie. At first, you are told to stand back, then the rally becomes more interactive and you are encouraged to move forward.

Its fun and if your five year old loves the movie, the pep rally isn't to be missed!!

DVC Dave

I don't wanna bash people...but since when does everyone have to like the same thing?? My daughter who is 7 loves HSM, and you know what...we are ok with that. My 7 year old watches a "nice" show like HSM while a classmate of hers watches Nightmare on Elm street...YIKES!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I don't wanna bash people...but since when does everyone have to like the same thing?? My daughter who is 7 loves HSM, and you know what...we are ok with that. My 7 year old watches a "nice" show like HSM while a classmate of hers watches Nightmare on Elm street...YIKES!!

Thats good of you.

I think Ive just had another whoooshhhh moment.

ThinkTink721

I know...what happened to all of the nice, clean shows?
:confused:

sillyspook13

Adding to what's been said already....

When I was walking through the area in front of the hat the cast members were giving guests specific directions on where to stand for the show. The first guests to arrive were being told to stand behind the line on the right hand side (closer to the Animation Courtyard). When that area was filled guests were told to wait on the left hand side (closer to the ABC Theatre). Once the float arrived the first group of guests moved up to the front and the second group of guests filled in behind them.

It sounds a little confusing but it seemed to work.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom