High School Musical 3?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:

...anyone else feel the same way?

cdunbar

Servo, you are aware that some teeny bopper is seeking you out at this exact moment to do unmentionable things to do because you poked fun at their favorite Disney movie! I heard those teeny boppers can be mean....run!!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

the-reason14

lol, its like whatever to me really. I didnt really see the second one, but saw the first and I think overall its a good little franchise or whatever even though the talent isnt really there. That would be my biggest beef with it, all the money the "stars" of the movies are making and imo they have little to no talent, same with hannan montanah/myley cyrus. But overall its ok, I guess. I know I wont be paying money to go see it though. But I think it would be better if there was real talent, then I wouldnt hate on it as much I guess.

EpcotServo

Servo, you are aware that some teeny bopper is seeking you out at this exact moment to do unmentionable things to do because you poked fun at their favorite Disney movie! I heard those teeny boppers can be mean....run!!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Bring it on.

-Reloads NERFknock-off Shotgun , NERF SMG-like gun, and NERF Pistol.-

I'm not kidding, I actually have those.
:lol:

magicmom1

I have an 8 yo girl and twin 4 yo girls. This is all they sing, talk about and listen to. You definitely have to be under the age of 13 to really be ya ya for it. When I compare some of the other crappy movies that are out there for kids, I would prefer they watch HSM and Hannah Montana a million times rather than any program on Nick! Most of Nicks programs have disrespectful kids and rude cartoons.

Keep rockin Radio Disney and Disney Channel East and West!!!!:wave:

Frank Stallone

I can't stand high school musical. However, I think it's a good franchise for Disney. It's a great series of movies for the 5-15 crowd, and the show at DHS gives that age range another option of something to do.

Remember, Disney is trying to reach everyone. Not just the ones who thought Horizons was a decent attraction.

LongtimeReader

Totally harmless and perfect for the target age. How many films of this type are left anymore for kids that they actually LIKE? I remember when there were scads of G-rated films in the theatres...now it makes news when one is. Even animation is rarely rated G anymore. So I say if the kids like it, it's harmless (even promoting some good values no less), AND it makes cash for the company, then everyone wins.

I dont mind the HSM movies at all. A lot more age appropriate than the crud the newer TV networks "put out" (no pun intended) for the same age group. Its way way more appropriate for HS and younger than Grease was when I was a kid. Its like to parralel HS universes. And the HSM kids are actually HS age for the first two.

dandaman

I rather despise the term "teeny bopper" for some reason... in this day and age, I recommend the alternative, "prosti-tot". ;)

JPVonDrake

With the theatrical release of High School Musical 3: Senior Year on October 24, 2008, we are delighted to announce that Disney’s Hollywood Studios will introduce a new show based on the film that very same day. With the debut of the new High School Musical 3: Senior Year in theaters this fall, we want to offer our Guests a show that reflects the new film.

To make way for the new show, High School Musical 2: School’s Out! will have its final performance on September 13, 2008.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the place "where showbiz is" and entertainment comes to life, and that is why we are so delighted to offer this fresh and exciting experience for our Guests.

JimboJones123

Why would Disney want to attract the 7-15 crowd? There's nothing creepy about the 9 year old girl that still dresses like Cindy at the parks. I can't understand this HSM thing AT ALL! And now A NEW SHOW?!?!?!? Come on, where is my Stitch GE update for every direct to DVD movie? Where is the new Darfur attraction in Africa at DAK??? Why can't Disney take interest in more important things that all have a basis in my interests, me, me, mememememe!!!!!

HSM has done NOTHING but give tons of $$$ to Disney. Produce more Stars from the mouse house. Graduate another group of early elementry kids into teen life with Disney. What is the problem with you people??

I don't give a flip about Handy Manny, The American Teacher awards, Peter Jennings, that penguin online community, or Mission: Space, but I don't damn any of them like people do HSM? I just don't understand how you think this could have anything but an overall positive impact for both the parks and the company in general. Not to mention the Disney Brand. You know the one that is a babysitter and has now graduated and finally battling Nick for the over 6 audience? It's a shame that people can't look past themeselves. But I guess you can't see yourself in the mirror with your eyes closed can you?

EpcotServo

I rather despise the term "teeny bopper" for some reason... in this day and age, I recommend the alternative, "prosti-tot". ;)

:lol:

/agree. Soooo many points for that post...

Why would Disney want to attract the 7-15 crowd? There's nothing creepy about the 9 year old girl that still dresses like Cindy at the parks. I can't understand this HSM thing AT ALL! And now A NEW SHOW?!?!?!? Come on, where is my Stitch GE update for every direct to DVD movie? Where is the new Darfur attraction in Africa at DAK??? Why can't Disney take interest in more important things that all have a basis in my interests, me, me, mememememe!!!!!

HSM has done NOTHING but give tons of $$$ to Disney. Produce more Stars from the mouse house. Graduate another group of early elementry kids into teen life with Disney. What is the problem with you people??

I don't give a flip about Handy Manny, The American Teacher awards, Peter Jennings, that penguin online community, or Mission: Space, but I don't damn any of them like people do HSM? I just don't understand how you think this could have anything but an overall positive impact for both the parks and the company in general. Not to mention the Disney Brand. You know the one that is a babysitter and has now graduated and finally battling Nick for the over 6 audience? It's a shame that people can't look past themeselves. But I guess you can't see yourself in the mirror with your eyes closed can you?

-looks over shoulder-

Who are you talking too?

Madhatter06

'Tis true! :lol: I've seen 3 year olds with halter tops and low rise short shorts! Oh yeah and they were rockin' out to HSM and their ipod!

There was an article in USA Today ( I believe) awhile back about how HSM has brought the musical genre to a new generation. In fact it's being staged by more schools than some of the classics.

As a broadway babe I can only hope that they'll graduate from HSM onto other shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom