High School Musical 2 Pep Rally

moosicalnwdwmad

Cool I can't wait too see it next year. Oh i watched the High School Musical 2 Premiere on Friday (September 21st) loved it I have seen it now 5 times lol. I got the soundtrack in August lol.

venooch333

Right i'm an 18 year old lad and dontreally have the whole high school musical feva like every1 else i wacthed half the first one and turned it off! So i was wondering wat makes it appeal so much to every1 else??:shrug:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Same float, same style of tuneless pap, same third rate dancing and performance.

Yep theyve captured the movie perfectly, on the plus side it clears out some of the Qs for rides

elle72688

I saw it today. It was going to be at 1:00pm, but the rain kept it from happening and they told us it would be 2:00pm. It started before 2:00pm and was well done and the crowd really liked it. It came up from the park entrance to the hat. The other day I got a new map that had HSM on the cover and I think the map showed two locations for the rally, but I could be wrong.

Songs I can remember were:
What Time is It
Work This Out
You Are the Music In Me
I Don't Dance
All For One
We're all in this Together

ears2you

Right i'm an 18 year old lad and dontreally have the whole high school musical feva like every1 else i wacthed half the first one and turned it off! So i was wondering wat makes it appeal so much to every1 else??:shrug:

you made it farther into the movie than i did.....i have no idea why people like it....

marine1

let me put in persepective for you

its clean wholesome family fun with fun filled music. which has an upbeat tempo. oh ya im going as a high school member from the movie. im going as troy aka zac efron. i grew out my hair. got the costume from this place which is the same place disney got all their costumes from the first movie in burbank california.

http://acdco.safeshopper.com/290/cat290.htm?700

ive watched both disney films been to the first pep rally and im seeing the second one in october.

TravisMT81

Why does the same people have to state their displeasure in HSM in each and every thread. We get it, you do not like it.

I will be going Tuesday to see it.

coasterphil

I heard from a few huge HSM fans that this iteration is lackluster at best. I can't wait until I get to see and hear it several times a day while I'm working. :brick:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Why does the same people have to state their displeasure in HSM in each and every thread. We get it, you do not like it.

I will be going Tuesday to see it.

I must have missed the board rule changes where only positive posts are allowed.

Oh and its "why do......"

DisneyWales

Is High School Musical string enough to stand up in Cinema and go head to head with Classics like Mary Poppins and Grease ETC, hell no!

But is it a well made movie, with a great cast and on the whole a positive message (something these days seems to be hard to find).

There are Disney Channel Movies, the budget is small in comparison to others movies, and they are made ultimately to sell merchandise and shift CD's.

I guess it comes down to if you like Musicals, i love musicals and think this show is the closest we have come to a true Disney Musical for a long time.

As for the Pep Rally, all i will say is...... It could be so much more. :snore:

L Fisher

When the first HSM came out I was like oh brother..However when I actually sat down and watched it I couldn't wait for the 2nd one to come out..I grew up with Grease but with Grease you had: drinking, smoking, fighting, ______, and possible pregnancy and with HSM you have neither. Everyone has a right to their opinion and if you don't like it then that's your preference. :D

Can't wait to take my daughter and nephews to see it! 37 days!!:sohappy:

pacochran

My daughter will be thrilled she can't wait to see it. She loves everything HSM.

As for the movie as others have said it's just good wholesome fun. Compared to alot of the other crap that kids of today are watching and are exposed to, it goes leaps and beyond.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom