High School Musical 2 Pep Rally

KingStefan

Right i'm an 18 year old lad and dontreally have the whole high school musical feva like every1 else i wacthed half the first one and turned it off! So i was wondering wat makes it appeal so much to every1 else??:shrug:

I love it, because I have DDs 13 and 9, and it's something for me to love along with them. They are crazy for it. I wouldn't expect an 18 yo male to have the feva. Unless maybe he had younger siblings/cousins, etc., and got into it because of them.

KingStefan

I love it, because I have DDs 13 and 9, and it's something for me to love along with them. They are crazy for it. I wouldn't expect an 18 yo male to have the feva. Unless maybe he had younger siblings/cousins, etc., and got into it because of them.

or a gf into it :lol:

Figment82

It's too bad they aren't doing "Bet On It" so they could have some guy do Michael Jackson-meets-ballet dance moves around the stage. :)

phenom1307

i thought the first one was much better then the second one but then again i still have yet to see the start so it could make it better for me...but so far the first one is a lot better

Figment571

The thing is not ALL kids love it. In fact I know quiet a few who loathe it. I just can't stand it. I really can't stand it. But I guess I do see the appeal, if you like today's cruddy...... I just won't go on.

So all of you who love it. ENJOY!........I'll be in a corner crying about the death of western civilization.:cry::lookaroun

wdwmomof3

i thought the first one was much better then the second one but then again i still have yet to see the start so it could make it better for me...but so far the first one is a lot better

I agree, I like the first one much better and so do my kids. The second one was kind of boring and silly. IMO I do however like some of the songs from it.... I am just talking about the story line.

Piebald

One of the show producers from Disneyland was running around like an idiot on Sunday during the "soft opening". He reeked of cockiness and I heard him at one point say "Gee, it seems the guests know the moves better than the cast! hehe"..... :brick::brick:

I didn't see the show, but whatever.

WildcatDen

Well played. I knew those mints were not strong enough.

Of course, the way you shovel it, it is kind of hard not to become a victim of friendly fire. . . :animwink:

My kids (girls age 9 and 11) are looking forward to the new show

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Well played. I knew those mints were not strong enough.

Of course, the way you shovel it, it is kind of hard not to become a victim of friendly fire. . . :animwink:

My kids (girls age 9 and 11) are looking forward to the new show
d

My 18 year old dropped out of dinner at Bomas to to watch the new movie premier, and the amount of ToT missed to watch that flaming show no wonder Im Mr Angry:drevil
However just dont get me started on the 2.5 hours we Qd for a photo with Jack at the Pirates and Princess.

Bah Humbug. Minty fresh breath though:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom