Hidden Mickeys

Big-Bad-Dave

Original Poster
Am I the only one who finds hidden Mickeys everywhere? I find them in oil spills in parking lots or manhole covers that are very close together, etc I guess I now know that I have truly lost my mind.:hammer:

Mystic

If you've lost your mind than so have I. I hadn't been home week before I started finding them. We were driving on the highway one night when I commented that the tail lights of the car in front of ours looked like a sideways Mickey head. I've also always thought that the spots on a horse at our barn are situated to look like a Mickey Head.

duck_daddy

Being a lab tech, and being that i look at human cells for the better part of eight hours a day I have notice many that have taken on the shape of the head mouse himself! In recent months I have used this fact to prove to my boss that I need a vacation!:lol:

Dwarful

I guess I should join the insanity club. Its a regular game at our house, looking for the hidden mickey's in the most unusual of places.

cmatt

the only ones i noticed was for mission space on the blast doors (as i was sitting right in front of the screen!)

My overall awareness of my surroundings is somewhat to be desired... :p

metscool

I look for them. At Mouse Fest I met Steven M Barrett(the person that wrote the book) And I took a tour of world showcase and he pointed out everyone of the Hidden Mickeys from Morocco to Yaht and Beach Club.

guitarnut99

I have to join the Hidden Mickey Club too. My wife and I spot them everywhere. The best time is when you're having a bad day and you find a hidden Mickey, you immediately think of all the great times you had at Walt Disney World and your day gets a little better.:sohappy:

ilovepluto23

I found a hidden Mickey in a geyser basin in Yellowstone National Park (in Wyoming) this past summer. Of course, I HAVE always called Yellowstone "Nature's Disney World".

You're just obsessed like the rest of us! :)

Big-Bad-Dave

Original Poster
I look for them. At Mouse Fest I met Steven M Barrett(the person that wrote the book) And I took a tour of world showcase and he pointed out everyone of the Hidden Mickeys from Morocco to Yaht and Beach Club.

Wow! I bet that was awsome. By the way, I am also a HUGE Glenn Beck fan.

C&D

Saw this one at the 'Studios' at the backery on our last visit:

IMG_0127.jpg

Jessie&Buzz

My daughter and I find them everywhere too! On our trip my sister had bought the book. Her and my daughter had a great time pointing them out to everyone. It was something we've never done before but will do again. I'm hooked!

Great pic of Mickey in your coffee!

CelticRose

I also find them in the oddest spots......While visiting family in San Antonio, I found a hidden Mickey, it was a cactus plant in a field, and I didn't have my camera ready:brick: You can be sure when we go back I will have my camera ready.

141 days and I will be searching for them at WDW:sohappy:

dandaman

...I missed this thread... how? :lookaroun

(And :lol: at the bubbles in the coffee. More often than not, my Disney-ridden mind sees those kind of things everywhere. :lookaroun)

At Mouse Fest I met Steven M Barrett(the person that wrote the book) And I took a tour of world showcase and he pointed out everyone of the Hidden Mickeys from Morocco to Yaht and Beach Club.

Wish he could help me find/be able to SEE that blasted Garden Grill Mickey. :brick: :lol:

...And currently looking around me, there's an HM in my pop bubbles. :D

macsmom

My last morning at Pop Century in November...I was getting ready to purchase my breakfast, looked down and there was a hidden Mickey! No one to share it with because I was alone. I was getting kind of disappointed because I had been trying to find some without help. I think I will just buy the book before my next trip!

danna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom