Hidden Mickeys and Where to Find Them (Pics!)

dfrolick

Okay, I am obviously blind but where is the darn mickey in the viking ship picture. One year my DH and I must have stood their for an hour looking through that mural and couldn't find it. Here you have narrowed it down and I still don't see it!!!

HELP:shrug:!!!

RAXIP

Okay, I am obviously blind but where is the darn mickey in the viking ship picture. One year my DH and I must have stood their for an hour looking through that mural and couldn't find it. Here you have narrowed it down and I still don't see it!!!

HELP:shrug:!!!

If you look under the middle red stripe on the sail you can see a viking wearing Mickey ears.

I found the hidden Mickey at Toy Story Mania on the second day of cast previews. I was so excited.

wild01ride

If you look under the middle red stripe on the sail you can see a viking wearing Mickey ears.

I found the hidden Mickey at Toy Story Mania on the second day of cast previews. I was so excited.

...BTW, it's the mural on the wall on the opposite side of the loading platform (past the boat loading area) - NOT the mural above the queue.

Kelsybelle

k.hunter30

I made this album to share with some friends and thought everyone here might appreicate it. It's a bunch of pictures of Hidden Mickeys that I sought out on my last trip.

Feel free to add your own or talk about your favorite Hidden Mickeys (mine at the moment is the stuffed yeti with iconic headgear over at Everest).

Hope you enjoy :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24868409@N07/sets/72157605317566163/show/
Fun!
I can't believe you found the one at AKL. I must have spent 15 minutes trying to find that one, even knowing exactly where to look! :dazzle:

madame_leota_19, where are the 1st two from? I want to say the second one is from the world of disney store, but I don't know why.

I know the third is from Peter Pan- I actually took that same exact picture last trip! :ROFLOL:

bluefaery

madame_leota_19, where are the 1st two from? I want to say the second one is from the world of disney store, but I don't know why.

I know the third is from Peter Pan- I actually took that same exact picture last trip! :ROFLOL:

The first one is from Figment. I got off the attraction and was in the imagination (SP?) labs and I had to bend down to tie my shoe and I found the HM by accident. LOL

Number 2 is from the Character Connection spot in EPCOT. If you are waiting in line look to where you see the "Character Connection spot" sign and this HM is in the same mural.

Thanks, I'll be sure to look for them next time. (only 48 days!!:p)

It's kind of weird- I actually own the hidden mickey book, but I rarely use it. Maybe because I don't want to carry it all over the park, and it's not the type of book you just sit down with for light reading.

Well, I don't know...maybe some of you do

Elonwy

I made this album to share with some friends and thought everyone here might appreicate it. It's a bunch of pictures of Hidden Mickeys that I sought out on my last trip.

Feel free to add your own or talk about your favorite Hidden Mickeys (mine at the moment is the stuffed yeti with iconic headgear over at Everest).

Hope you enjoy :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24868409@N07/sets/72157605317566163/show/

I actually don't see any Mickeys at all in the bamboo tubes at the Polynesian and I thought Mickey would be able to spell his own name correctly...he got it wrong on the Test Track inspection ticket :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom