Hidden Mickey!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hint, Hint...

If you want to see one of the biggest (if not the biggest) hidden mickey in all of WDW, look at a map of the MGM Studios. (Arial view.) If you look hard enough, you'll get a good giggle! :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Hint, Hint...

If you want to see one of the biggest (if not the biggest) hidden mickey in all of WDW, look at a map of the MGM Studios. (Arial view.) If you look hard enough, you'll get a good giggle! :D

I hate to say it...but the largest hidden Mickey (the MGM Studios one) is no longer...the new HAT destroyed it :( :( :(

DisneyGal

Hidden Mickey's are more fun when you find them on your own!! I'll tell you that once you find your first one you will be looking all over on every attraction!! Look very closely on Splash Mountain when you are inside, there are a couple in there, and there are some on It's A Small World too, just for starters!!!

WDWFREAK53

Ok, here's a few to keep you looking...

Haunted Mansion: In the ballroom scene...the last set of plates and saucers...

Snow White: The boxer shorts hanging on the clothesline in the mural

Test Track: The Washers on one of the tables in the queue area

Splash Mountain: 3 fishing bobbers near the fishing Brer Frog.

WDWFREAK53

I also agree with DisneyGal...FIND THEM ON YOUR OWN :) and to tell you the truth...you'll find them when you're not even looking for them :) It's VERY VERY FUN...(and it keeps the attractions more interesting because I know that some attractions can get kind of "repetitive" if you go on them a lot but the second you find a hidden mickey...the fun gets rejuvenated in the attraction :)

DisneyGal

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I also agree with DisneyGal...FIND THEM ON YOUR OWN :) and to tell you the truth...you'll find them when you're not even looking for them :) It's VERY VERY FUN...(and it keeps the attractions more interesting because I know that some attractions can get kind of "repetitive" if you go on them a lot but the second you find a hidden mickey...the fun gets rejuvenated in the attraction :)

VERY TRUE!!! You'll find yourself going on the attractions just to look for Hidden Mickey's!!!

WDWFREAK53

Yeah, and sometimes you TOTALLY MISS THE WHOLE ATTRACTION because you're CONSTANTLY looking for them :) (it's an addiction)

walthimself05

look for bus # 2711, i think thats the number, maybe not but there is a red mickey head on the front and thats the only bus in wdw with one

i once heard that some imagineers put a fake oil stain in the parking lot at fort wilderness, i stay there every year and have never seen one, i think someone was growin a long nose lol

happy hunting

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
The giant hat ruined the MGM Mickey?!

Geesh! :hammer:

Well, you can just look at a map and pretend! :animwink:

Yeah because underneath the hat is where his eyes and nose were...so ultimately, it's gone :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom