Hidden mickey plates in HM gone

They do move. Officially, they should not form a hidden Mickey but overnight playfull spooks tend to put them back.

In my stint as a CM I went on a HM Backstage tour. They told us that for years it wasn't an official hidden mickey, so every time Imagineering would come out they would separate the plates. But then they said they finally registered it as a hidden mickey. In the couple times I've ridden HM and the plates were separated, I've always told the CM at the end and their reaction is normally something like this "Again? Really?" haha. Makes me chuckle.

But on a side note, it's really neat down there. Got to walk in the Dining Room, nothing is bolted down there. Unlike everything else in the ride.

Cornballman

I think any and all hidden mickeys are just awesome. Official or not official. Mistake or on purpose. Some people go just to find hidden mickey's and don't even do any attractions. To each is own, and if you don't like them, then don't look for them or bash the people who do. I know when I went I didn't look for any until the 6th day, and it was fun finding one.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom