Hidden Mickey on Google Earth

masonp

Original Poster
I think that i have just found a hidden Mickey on Google Earth. The co-ordinates are 28 26'03.97N 81 34'55.94W.
Have a look and let me know what you think:wave:

FrumiousBoojum

Haven't seen it yet... but is the the Mickey-shaped plot of trees that several CMs planted a few years ago in the state park about 20 or so miles NW of the WDW property line?

Just wondering since this seems to come up on every board a couple times a week -- I know it was mentioned here several times.

e4ymod

FrumiousBoojum said:
Haven't seen it yet... but is the the Mickey-shaped plot of trees that several CMs planted a few years ago in the state park about 20 or so miles NW of the WDW property line?

Just wondering since this seems to come up on every board a couple times a week -- I know it was mentioned here several times.
It looks like it is trees, but it's not 20 miles away... it just right outside the north property line.

wannab@dis

Gotta vote no on this one...

FrumiousBoojum said:

Here's the coordinates for what you are talking about... 28°27'11.27"N 81°42'16.13"W

PintoColvig

FrumiousBoojum said:

Driving directions for this?

e4ymod

All jokes aside though... Take 192 West, then US27 North, make a right on Shell Pond Rd. Follow that and you'll see it on your left.

I think you can find what look like "hidden Mickeys" just about anywhere with Google Earth. For example, I just selected a random site in Florida (ended up near Miami, I believe) - it turns out I picked a golf course. Very first spot I looked at, I saw a shape that looks like a hidden Mickey:
25 46'43.62"N 80 20'33.09"W

You need to zoom in, and rotate it so south faces upward.

I suspect you could go all around the country on Google Earth and find millions of "hidden Mickeys." I challenge people to find the best unintentional Hidden Mickeys in the world!

masonp

Original Poster
Youre On for the Challenge...:wave:

FourFourSeven said:
I think you can find what look like "hidden Mickeys" just about anywhere with Google Earth. For example, I just selected a random site in Florida (ended up near Miami, I believe) - it turns out I picked a golf course. Very first spot I looked at, I saw a shape that looks like a hidden Mickey:
25 46'43.62"N 80 20'33.09"W

You need to zoom in, and rotate it so south faces upward.

I suspect you could go all around the country on Google Earth and find millions of "hidden Mickeys." I challenge people to find the best unintentional Hidden Mickeys in the world!

dandaman

Just a confirmation: This isn't referring to the "cornfield" Mickey in Clermont, right? I'm too lazy to plug in the co-ordinates...

wannab@dis

dandaman said:
I'm too lazy to plug in the co-ordinates...
just an FYI (which you may already know)... You can copy and paste the coords directly into the find (Fly To) field...

(I always look for the easy/lazy way) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom