Hidden Mickey: Hunted Manison FOUND!

Videoteck

Original Poster

Well I have to check I am going on the 20th of Aug so ill see I know about the ghost one thought its unbelievable could be my fav hidden mickey!

FantasmicFan

Has anybody got any pics of a Hidden Mickey, I'm not necessarly intrested in where they are I just want to see what they look like so I know what I'm looking for the next time I go!

Videoteck

Original Poster
Er

Lol ive tried amny many times and well that micky is hard to take a picture of comsidering its soo dark i tried but you cant use flash...

Tom

Beta Return
The official Hidden Mickey in HM is at the end of the graveyard scene - your Doombuggy begins to rotate left, facing you away from it, so you have to look to your hard right quickly, and then keep looking around the right edge of the DB to finish seeing it. It looks like a black mickey head in the hand of a ghost inside a tomb. It's actually pretty creepy - a realistic ghost.

The plate arrangement in the Ballroom is an unofficial Hidden Mickey in the HM. It is usually arranged by CMs, and then un-arranged by Imagineers or managers when they notice it.

sissa216

no, its definitely at WDW, I've seen it several times.

Its at the end of the graveyard scene, on your right, just as you are turning to see the hitchhiking ghosts.
You'll have to make an effort to look to the right and turn a little bit, because it's not really in your natural line of vision.

magickingdom15

On the Blizzard Beach Mug (not the one you buy but the one you get back from the lockers) in the flowers if you look real close 2 flowers have hidden mickeys!

magickingdom15

also if you look on the manhole entrances on the paths some of them have mickeys in the middle and they have a lot at the flower and garden festival like on tinkerbell's wing.:)

PencilTest

Another hidden Mickey

Okay, I've never heard anyone mention this, so I'll share my own little discovery in the Haunted Mansion. Next time your buggy goes through the attic room (with the Bride), look for this one.

As you're on your way out of the attic, the Bride is on your right hand side. There's a wooden support beam that goes from the floor to the ceiling, just before the exit out to the hill that leads down to the graveyard. It's on your left hand side, across from the Bride. Hanging on that support beam are three cooking pots arranged in the familiar shape of Mickey's head. Now, there aren't really any lights focused on that spot, since most of them are aimed at the Bride (which is where you should be looking, I guess. Rather than combing the walls looking for circles. But I digress...) so the pots are kinda hard to spot. But if you know where they are, you'll see 'em.

Again, I've never heard anybody mention this one before. So feel free to debunk me if you feel so inclined. As a side note, I drew a little diagram to illustrate this, but my profile says I can't post attachments. So if anybody would like a little visual aid, lemme know just how the heck I can post pictures. I don't even have an album, for cryin' out loud...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom