Hidden Gem Breakfast anywhere on Disney.

Sweet Melissa

Just had a wishful thought.
I was thinking how unique and awesome Flying Fish is, and how I would die and camp out on the BW if they ever decided to shoot for a breakfast service. LOL! I would order the potatoes au gratin for breakfast and they can take that creamy leak sauce and just slap it on an omelette for me and I would be psyched. LOL!

It would be nice if some of the signature restaurants did a breakfast. I bet places like Jiko, Artist Point and Citricos would do a great job of it. Then again, maybe not. I seem to recall Flying Fish doing a breakfast for a limited time. Maybe it was while Kouzzina was last under refurbishment. They didn't do anything original, just co-opted the Kouzzina menu.

sweetpee_1993

It would be nice if some of the signature restaurants did a breakfast. I bet places like Jiko, Artist Point and Citricos would do a great job of it. Then again, maybe not. I seem to recall Flying Fish doing a breakfast for a limited time. Maybe it was while Kouzzina was last under refurbishment. They didn't do anything original, just co-opted the Kouzzina menu.

You know, that would be a very good idea. On Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy the bigger of the 2 adult-only upcharge restaurants (the "signature"), Remy, in the past year has started doing a champagne brunch. Of course you pay the upcharge price (I want to say $50 or $75 per person) and it's a multi-course brunch meal that has a single included champagne beverage. There is an optional champagne pairing that you can add for an additional $25 per person. I hear nothing but rave reviews about the experience and look forward to trying it myself. I read this response and thought it could work in different incarnations at the WDW signatures. Victoria & Alberts could even offer the same structured brunch as Remy maybe 2 or 3 days a week. Or, ooooooh, wouldn't it be cool to have the Monsieur Paul in World Showcase offer a specialty breakfast a few days a week prior to WS opening to the public???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom