Hi My name Is ...

donaldtoo

M_and_M.gif.jpg

Those guys made a CD?!?! o_O
Boy howdy! Am I outta' the loop...!? :confused: ;)

ginadee

Apparantly I need help. I see no way to post a photo. Can someone tell me?
@MR FERRET , ok, I found the help section. I only have shutterfly which is not listed. That sounds like a lot of work to go back and forth to get every pic unless most people are premium members. I don't really want to pay $5 to post one pic. Maybe I will after my trip in dec when I have more to post. Is there an easier way that Im just not seeing?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
@MR FERRET , ok, I found the help section. I only have shutterfly which is not listed. That sounds like a lot of work to go back and forth to get every pic unless most people are premium members. I don't really want to pay $5 to post one pic. Maybe I will after my trip in dec when I have more to post. Is there an easier way that Im just not seeing?
Not sure how its done now as all the pics i have linked have been through FB but i don't know if that will work now.Will give it a try later when i am on my pc and not at work and report back to you :bookworm::brb:

epcotisbest

I wasn't aware that they did flag raising ceremonies at the resorts too. Great photo... Congrats.
Moving-picture-United-States-of-America-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif.gif
The flag family ceremony at the WL is available to anyone who asks that is staying at the WL on a first come basis. If the morning has not been assigned, and you ask first your family can be the flag family. I would not want anyone thinking I was taking credit for being a veteran. I did not serve in the military, but that is not a requirement for being flag family at WL. I love how veterans are honored at the flag retreat ceremony at MK.

JIMINYCR

Love your dog..And saying that I'am a big cat person.;)
Thanks... She's been fantastic, my wife has been exceptionally pleased with how she's been working. My DW got her in Feb. and she has fit nicely into our household with our other dogs and cat. This will be Buffys second trip to WDW. Her puppy raiser had taken her to WDW when she was 9 months old. WDW has had a long relationship with C.C.I. ( Canine Companions for Independence ) and allows their puppy raisers to bring the puppies in to give them exposure. Buffy was the 9th puppy her puppy raiser had raised for the program.

284197_653227200641_3377432_n
by wdwjiminy, on Flickr

261851_652080653331_416045_n
by wdwjiminy, on Flickr

real mad hatter

Thanks... She's been fantastic, my wife has been exceptionally pleased with how she's been working. My DW got her in Feb. and she has fit nicely into our household with our other dogs and cat. This will be Buffys second trip to WDW. Her puppy raiser had taken her to WDW when she was 9 months old. WDW has had a long relationship with C.C.I. ( Canine Companions for Independence ) and allows their puppy raisers to bring the puppies in to give them exposure. Buffy was the 9th puppy her puppy raiser had raised for the program.

284197_653227200641_3377432_n
by wdwjiminy, on Flickr

261851_652080653331_416045_n
by wdwjiminy, on Flickr
Brilliant..;)

Todd L

Well, videos in my signature that don't really hide my face, or my (lack) of dancing ability...but I'll add this...

This is me on our (well, her first trip, my first trip back in a long time) in 2010...

9162944129_b4380cd41b_b.jpg

This is her.

9165166698_15527228c2_b.jpg

2011, I'd lost 30 lbs.

9162945721_fcd0735dd6_b.jpg

And she'd grown several inches.

9162946141_21dd46edc6_b.jpg

Well, this is us...(if you've seen the vid before, skip it...I just don't have any 2012 pix handy as they are on a drive that isn't on this machine)...I'd lost 60 lbs at this point.

And, 2013, this is her

As for me...me...not posting...yet... <grin>! There will be pictures with my trip report.

God that Video is Great! I may try something along these lines when We get home this year!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom