Hi My name Is ...

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just having seen the photo of @figmentfan423 and @Pooh'sBuddy and @MouseDreaming I thought about a who's who thread.A lot of people have an avatar picture that is not of themselves (for whatever reason).So I wanted to create a thread that people can put pictures of themselves on if they wish to.Might make future meetups easier.

rufio

My name is Tracy and that is me in my Avatar, but you can't really see me at all, so...

Here's a picture of me and my weenie dog (half Chihuahua). I often force her to pose for pictures. She does not enjoy it... :oops:

zRh2c7X.png

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
@vitani88, Tracy, that is one adorable (and unhappy looking) pup!!

@Maelstrom Troll, Matt, your Amelia is just too cute for words! What a pretty girl!

<---- (that's me in my avatar pic)

Anyone else think it's kinda funny that so far on this thread created to put a face to people who use something else as their avatar, everyone but one has their photo as their avatar? :)

rufio

@Maelstrom Troll, Matt, your Amelia is just too cute for words! What a pretty girl!

Anyone else think it's kinda funny that so far on this thread created to put a face to people who use something else as their avatar, everyone but one has their photo as their avatar? :)

Maybe we're the only ones who don't mind sharing our photos? Some people are paranoid.

Maelstrom Troll

Well thank you! We are awfully proud of her. This winter will be her 4th trip and her first cruise. She asks me almost every night if we are going to Disney World tomorrow. She is definitely my daughter!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom