Hi from southeast Georgia!

andy1278

Original Poster
Hi! My name is Andy, I'm 27 and from Brunswick, Georgia. I've been lurking for a while but finally joined... and as a paying member of the site at that! I made my return to the Magic Kingdom this past March after I'd say fifteen years away... my first time as an adult. I'll be going back there, as well as Epcot and Hollywood and making my first trip to Animal Kingdom, in September.

Wilt Dasney

Hmmm... I think we might've been in the same room once or twice before, trying to write entire newspapers by ourselves.

Ahhh OK. I had mistaken you for a guy decked out in red and white at a Brunswick-GA game who was really yelling hard for the Terrors. My bad. :lookaroun

(For the rest of the audience: Andy and I went to college together...two colleges, in fact...and I didn't even know he was on the boards until I saw this thread.) :lol:

Alright, thread hijack ended...

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Hi! My name is Andy, I'm 27 and from Brunswick, Georgia. I've been lurking for a while but finally joined... and as a paying member of the site at that! I made my return to the Magic Kingdom this past March after I'd say fifteen years away... my first time as an adult. I'll be going back there, as well as Epcot and Hollywood and making my first trip to Animal Kingdom, in September.

Welcome from the Northeast :wave:

Enjoy your upcoming trip...Animal Kingdom is becoming a great park...one of my favorites now...

TwoTigersMom

Hi Andy, Nice to meet you! :wave: Now for the most important question.... Do you like bulldogs, elephants or Tigers? :lol:

Oh and I won't hold the fact that you know Wilt against you. (Although if you answer my question incorrectly I might):lol:

andy1278

Original Poster
Yeah, those were announced AFTER we made reservations of course, and it's too much hassle to try to change them with work request offs and such. Ah well. Maybe I'll get a slightly smaller crowd to fight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom