HHN 21 is here...

GLaDOS

Uni for half-hearted entertainment seemed rather...underwhelming. (imo)

Obvious troll is obvious. There's no other explination.

Because I went to HHN for the very first time last night and was COMPLETELY blown away. The houses were the most detailed haunted houses I have ever walked through and the scares were varied and creative.

And saying it hasn't been as good in years past is funny considering you obviously haven't gone. And the fact that it won best haunt in the country last year. But I'm sure your handful of candy and Meet and Greets at NSS outclassed insanely detailed set pieces and scares.

If you're reading this thread wondering if HHN is worth it, it most defnitely is. You will not regret your decision, unless you're a scaredy cat.

JT3000

I'm not even going to bother arguing with Crockett unless he can prove he was even at HHN. For all we know, he's never stepped foot on Universal property in his entire life. But I find it funny that someone would choose this year, in which the houses probably have the highest overall production values they've ever had, to bash the event's production values. Nice timing.

As for making comparisons to MNSSHP, there are none. That event is the exact same rehash every single year. HHN is completely different every year. They're polar opposites. And most people actually want something new when looking for "bang for your buck." Crockett must be the nostalgic type.

acishere

You mean my local 6 Flags with 3 short pay mazes and only 1 or 2 people in every scare zone is better than the 8 mazes HHN has with higher budget and staffing the scare zones with more than one clown who just chills by a pole shaking a can?

I went to the HHN in Hollywood last week during time off on a business trip. One of the best scare experiences I've had. I can only imagine the Orlando version is bigger and better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom