HHN 2019 Sep 6 - Nov 2

Benjamin_Nicholas

Well that seems like poor planning on Uni's part. I don't want a house or scare zone IN the Potter area, all I want is a scare zone or SOMETHING in front of the area along the water or at the very least in front of F&F. That whole area is unthemed.

This wasn't poor planning at all. JK gets what JK wants. Period.

That's why Disney passed on the Potter to begin with. Disney are control-freaks and it wasn't going to work for either party.

I'm just glad they keep it open at all, as it swallows some crowd from the main event and keeps things flowing.

ryan1

I watched Us 2 months ago to see what all the fuss was about and I'd come in at a 5/10. Too many plot holes and forced political overtones. However, from a strictly visual aspect the movie should set up for a very good maze.

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
I got 1 out of 6 right for my guesses 10 months ago, but I'm fine being wrong about Blumhouse and thrilled we're getting Classic Monsters.

Still think Haunting of Hill House (or another season) will happen in the future. It's a no brainier with their Netflix partnership.

Rob562

Rumored recently and confirmed today, an HHN edition of Cinematic Spectacular showing three times each night.

-Rob

mergatroid

I must say Uni have a terrible way of revealing the houses and scare zones on their website. There's no discernible pattern to build up the anticipation and then all scare zones and shows are revealed at once :mad:

Thankfully the event itself always makes up for this minor gripe :cool:

JT3000

I must say Uni have a terrible way of revealing the houses and scare zones on their website. There's no discernible pattern to build up the anticipation and then all scare zones and shows are revealed at once :mad:

Thankfully the event itself always makes up for this minor gripe :cool:

k1IY9Ko.jpg

My favorites were the ones where they included personal shout-outs to myself and other fans. Yes, I'm vain.

Last edited:

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
Excited to see all of the reactions and videos from this year's event. Took the wife last year and we had a blast (I grew up going, this was her first time). Wanted to go again, but new job means having to hold off for now and decided to wait for next year since its the 30th anniversary. Still, looks like it's going to be another amazing year!

Tom Morrow

This is the biggest amount of HHN experiences I've ever been hyped for. This seems like it's going to be an incredible year.

JT3000

I could've really done with more original houses and no Us or bad Rob Zombie movies. Also disappointed we get people dancing again instead of a proper B&T replacement. But as usual, I'll wait until I see the content to actually judge it. I'm just not particularly hyped.

Tony Perkis

I could've really done with more original houses and no Us or bad Rob Zombie movies. Also disappointed we get people dancing again instead of a proper B&T replacement. But as usual, I'll wait until I see the content to actually judge it. I'm just not particularly hyped.
Us was the reason I pulled the trigger. One of my favorite films this year.

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Universal Monsters is what did it for me. Ghostbusters and Strangers Things are also in my top 3 "most excited to see".

Everything else, including the new fountain show which I'm also interested in, is icing on the cake.

I like the line up better than last year.

ryan1

This is my 19th year in a row but finally getting a killer klowns house is just the best. Especially since I no longer get the best thing about HHN each year, Bill and Ted.

JT3000

Us was the reason I pulled the trigger. One of my favorite films this year.

Just don't get too excited. It was a last minute replacement, and those never go well. Maybe they'll pull off a miracle, and I'm hoping they do, because otherwise it's a wasted soundstage. I still need to see the movie as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom