hey!!

monorail256

guess what?! this is my 100th post and.... im going to disney in 50 days!!1 woo hooo!!! i know you guys dont care but...... i just thought id spread the joy!!:sohappy:

Coronado

That is the fun of this group.....I like to read about trips and answer opinion questions.... I do not like people who use it for public two way conversations... but everyone here stays positive and on subject for the most part.....Good luck on your next 100 posts... I may never catch up but I sure do like to read the posts from everyone:)

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Neither of you will catch up to Markymark, Jay-Rod, or myself!! ;)

Don´t be so sure... anyone could become another "mickeymoose" and crash up your records in less than a week! :lol: :animwink:

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Coronado
That is the fun of this group.....I like to read about trips and answer opinion questions.... I do not like people who use it for public two way conversations... but everyone here stays positive and on subject for the most part.....Good luck on your next 100 posts... I may never catch up but I sure do like to read the posts from everyone:)

I guess you guys didnt read his post very well!:lol:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I guess you guys didnt read his post very well!:lol:

Touche', Jay-Rod! ;) I did read the post carefully; I just don't care! If you don't like the way I post, don't read them, I always say!

BTW, monorail256, I love reading the trip reports, and knowing that someone, somewhere, is having more fun than I....as long as I know that my turn is coming up! ;)

Upvote 0

dopey

Originally posted by monorail256
guess what?! this is my 100th post and.... im going to disney in 50 days!!1 woo hooo!!! i know you guys dont care but...... i just thought id spread the joy!!:sohappy:

good for you, kid! happy posting! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom