Hey Vegans!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sorry no food pics but all the buffets have quite a few options, Chefs made a veggie past thing for me but it was meh, TC veggie platter:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:, popcorn is gf and vegan, almost every place has at least one option now.

trr1

Need your help!

Can you help me by posting some of the vegan options you've experienced at Disney World? Descriptions and pictures will get you bonus points too!
try here
image2.jpeg

Belle_MTL

I don't have any pics (I tend to only think of that after eating), but my favourite meal was at Trail's End with Chef TJ (best tofu I've EVER had). If you're on Facebook there's a group called "veg disney" and it stays up to date with pictures. Chef TJ's usual days and hours are posted there.
Sanaa, Boma, Jiko and Tusker house are all very veg friendly too. Hollywood and Vine has a vegan brownie. 50's Primetime has a vegan brownie as well, but they don't have much for a vegan meal- pasta minus the meatless balls (they now have egg in them to make them GF).
My must eat quick service is Mr.Kamal's at the AK. The samosas and mango chutney is so good, I usually order extra to bring back to our cabin.
Hollywood Studios is the least vegan friendly park; Animal Kingdom is the most. Sunshine Seasons at Epcot always has a few options.
Oh and I personally love the ratatouille at Be Our Guest. It is vegan as is plus they bring you vegan rolls with Earth Balance.
Don't forget to go to Erin McKenna's bakery at Disney Springs, it's completely vegan!

disneygeek90

Need your help!

Can you help me by posting some of the vegan options you've experienced at Disney World? Descriptions and pictures will get you bonus points too!
I would strongly recommend joining this group on facebook called "Veg Disney". https://www.facebook.com/groups/509637195830619/

(You will need to wait for an approval but it doesnt take long). Everyone is very good about posting recommendations, posting pics, and answering questions about certain locations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom