Hey Smallville Fans!!!

DVCMBR05

Original Poster
Hawkman, Doctor Fate, and Stargirl!

Smallvilles-Justice-Society-Gets-Ca.jpg

DVCMBR05

Original Poster
I can't help but be immensely disappointed that The Flash and Green Lantern aren't in it...

I don't know this for a fact, but my guess for the absensce of The Flash and Green Lantern are probably the same reasons why we didn't see Batman and Wonder Woman on Smallville. The fact that there are upcoming feature films planned for The Flash and Green Lantern, the producers of Smallville probably couldn't get approval to use those characters. At least that was the reason given for Batman and Wonder Woman.

Mr.EPCOT

I don't know this for a fact, but my guess for the absensce of The Flash and Green Lantern are probably the same reasons why we didn't see Batman and Wonder Woman on Smallville. The fact that there are upcoming feature films planned for The Flash and Green Lantern, the producers of Smallville probably couldn't get approval to use those characters. At least that was the reason given for Batman and Wonder Woman.

Yeah, I'd heard that. I just think it's unfortunate, all it would do is just probably raise general awareness of the characters.

DVCMBR05

Original Poster
Yeah, I'd heard that. I just think it's unfortunate, all it would do is just probably raise general awareness of the characters.

I agree! I thought since they had introduced Bart on Smallville, I thought we would get to see Barry or Wally on Smallville.

Number_6

I agree! I thought since they had introduced Bart on Smallville, I thought we would get to see Barry or Wally on Smallville.

No, because those were the names he used on his fake IDs in that episode. Clark goes through the IDs and reads off "Jay Garrick," "Barry Allen," "Wally West." Thought it was pretty funny at the time.

DVCMBR05

Original Poster
No, because those were the names he used on his fake IDs in that episode. Clark goes through the IDs and reads off "Jay Garrick," "Barry Allen," "Wally West." Thought it was pretty funny at the time.

Forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder!

Mr.EPCOT

That's not really an excuse if they wanted to use the other Flashes on the show. That can be easily explained away. It could make a certain amount of sense that his subconscious would come up with those names when making up names for fake IDs, if his memories been altered or something. What if that flash of light or whatever he described wasn't actually him getting his powers, but his memory altered?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom