Hey, MightyDuck!

dopey

now, how come that didn't make "kids say the darndest things"?

rather than ban gum, perhaps you can help the children to expand their vocabularly with words such as "ingurgitate" and "expectorate."

sample sentences:

"billy shot an expectorate ball at me!"

"we went to san juan capistrano to see the ingurgitates return."

Ariel

Originally posted by mightyduck

LOL! I'm pretty sure Ariel was waiting to tell you that you're actually tagging along with us! ;)

What will they say...a duck, a dwarf and a mermaid...maybe Promey is right...maybe we should give Jerry Springer a call. Then again, it could be fun... ;)

dopey

Originally posted by Ariel

What will they say...a duck, a dwarf and a mermaid...maybe Promey is right...maybe we should give Jerry Springer a call. Then again, it could be fun... ;)

i'm just dying to hear her say, "i'm game!"

mightyduck

Originally posted by dopey
now, how come that didn't make "kids say the darndest things"?

rather than ban gum, perhaps you can help the children to expand their vocabularly with words such as "ingurgitate" and "expectorate."

sample sentences:

"billy shot an expectorate ball at me!"

"we went to san juan capistrano to see the ingurgitates return."

LOL! Great idea, Dopey!

For the record, my protestations that I had no idea what the sweeties were talking about in the spit-or-swallow part only led to a discussion among them of whether I did or didn't know what they were talking about. Finally, one boy (a real sweet kid who I would have bet didn't know what they were talking about --and lost) said, "Guys! Do you know how old she is? Of course she knows what you're talking about! She doesn't want to discuss it with you! Now be quiet and listen!"

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about... :eek:

Watch out Dopey! She just went into teacher mode! Next thing you know she'll be correcting your grammar!

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey

Watch out Dopey! She just went into teacher mode! Next thing you know she'll be correcting your grammar!

Hey, some guys like that! ;)

Especially when I have to keep them after class...

I said I was sorry about the grammar thing! (which was actually a problem with punctuation and mechanics...) ;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
The women I think that I know and trust make plans to engage in unsavory group practices with a dwarf?

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey
… That's just… DISTURBING!!! :eek:

Does that mean Dopey's not invited when we swing by your place? ;)

Hey, what did you expect us to do? You abandoned us to go to work...the sea life will make its own fun...

Ariel

Right...we need something to amuse ourselves and Dopey was more than willing to cooperate...and you know what they say about dwarfs.... ;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Right...we need something to amuse ourselves and Dopey was more than willing to cooperate...and you know what they say about dwarfs.... ;)

That they're short?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom