Hey, MightyDuck!

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck

Hey, Mr Promey...guess whose message box is full?

;)

Wait, isn't that how this whole thing started?

I'm not ignoring you, MrPromey, but your message box is full...

No it isn't! You must have accidentally sent it to one of your other victims!

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey

:confused: Are you trying make them all think I'm lying for some reason? :eek:

What's that smoke? Oh, it's your pants on fire! :eek:

You are fibbing...your message box was full...no one else's mister...I can read...;)

:)

MrPromey

Original Poster
I'm sorry Mighty, but this half baked attempt at a smear-job isn't going to do anything for you. Everyone knows the truth about you now and you can't change that. Why fight it? I mean, I'm flattered that you chose me as one of your victims. I really am... Flattered and scared...

Ariel

Well, I don't know who's message box is full or not...and I'm starting to wonder if all these guys are trying to come between us Duck? I guess they never really knew the truth, did they??? I think they're just after the whips.... ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel
Well, I don't know who's message box is full or not...and I'm starting to wonder if all these guys are trying to come between us Duck? I guess they never really knew the truth, did they??? I think they're just after the whips.... ;)

I think you're right, Ariel... ;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel

I don't think I want to know... Are we all going back on Jerry Springer again?

MrPromey

Original Poster

Nah. None of us are related. ;)

:)

...That we know of. How many of us have ever met in real life? I have family out there that I don't know all that well. Ariel for instance could be my half sister from my fathers first marriage that I haven't seen since I was 5! :eek: . .. And Mighty, you could be my great uncle’s grand daughter. I think she lives somewhere up there about where you are...:rolleyes:

MrPromey

Original Poster
Sure did but that doesn't mean anything. I don't look anything like either of my parents... Now than I think about it, my older brother always used to tell me I was adopted. I always thought he was... joking though... :eek: Ummm... I have to go make a phone call...

dopey

The question is if you know about Ariel and me... ;)

i've had my suspicions.

ariel, if you want duck to tag along with us, just let know and i can send an invitation. i'm liberal.

mightyduck

Originally posted by dopey

i've had my suspicions.

ariel, if you want duck to tag along with us, just let know and i can send an invitation. i'm liberal.

LOL! I'm pretty sure Ariel was waiting to tell you that you're actually tagging along with us! ;)

dopey

LOL! I'm pretty sure Ariel was waiting to tell you that you're actually tagging along with us! ;)

that makes it twice as nice. good thing i'm double jointed.

now what were you saying about filling boxes? i'm great at filling boxes.

mightyduck

that makes it twice as nice. good thing i'm double jointed.

now what were you saying about filling boxes? i'm great at filling boxes.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about... :eek:

dopey

ohmygod, did you just take that to mean.... oh, no. that's not what i meant at all. i am so sorry.

please allow me to offer you some gum (you can get rid of it any way you choose).

mightyduck

ohmygod, did you just take that to mean.... oh, no. that's not what i meant at all. i am so sorry.

please allow me to offer you some gum (you can get rid of it any way you choose).

I didn't take it to mean anything...I don't know what you're talking about.

LOL! Dopey, you've been reading too many of these posts... Can't keep a secret from you! :)

Incidentally, the best exchange from the dialogue you reference:

Daisy: "Jodi prefers to swallow, Ms Duck"

Jodi: "What!"

Daisy: "I didn't say I don't, too!"

Yikes. This is why most teachers don't let students chew gum....disposal causes too many problems.

For the record, Dopey, I was out one day and the sub explained "er" to the class. It was their favorite word for two weeks. I taught them eunuch and lascivious to break them of it....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom