Hey, I gots a question

Becky

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
The weeks between Thanksgiving to the week before Christmas are the least crowded ever, and mid november is really quiet too.

And the Christmas decorations are up, the hoiday shows are taking place and it's the hap hap happiest time of the year.:D :cool:

Upvote 0

Kenan

either go now, but not too close to thanksgiving, after thanksgiving but before christmas. and practically the whole month of january after the 3rd. the lines are so0o short its not even funny. i did tower 6 times in a row! and test track many more times!

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

We were there last week. Never waited in line for more than 10-15 minutes at any of the parks. Rode Dinosaur 3 times in 30 minutes. Rode Rock'n'Rollercoaster 3 times in like 45 minutes (and I got so sick of Illeana Douglas). Road test track 5 times, without even having to get of the ride and go back through the line again!!!

Longest we had to wait for anything was 20 minutes for a table at the Sci Fi Dine-in Theater

The weekends were a bit more crowded, so if you can go doing the week you're best off.

Upvote 0

Erika

We were also there last week (Oct 20 through 26). The parks were much more crowded than during the last 2 times we went, which were early to mid September. So although October is not bad, September may be better.

Upvote 0

mickeyfanatics

The least busy times are Late January, February, Early May, Late Sept, October (except Columbus Day Weekend), and Nov between Thanksgiving and the second week of December.

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

We went the week of September 15th, right after the kids went back to school. We either walked on most rides, or had a max. of a 5 minute wait. The parks were empty!!! We are going back same time next year.:)

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

2nd week to the end of Jan. We've done it twice and both times all the rides were walk-ons. Everything from Dueling dragons at IOA to splash mountain at MK. There's noone there

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

I've heard that the 1st week in December is actually going to be pretty crowded this year....

Does anyone have the 411 on that? It used to be my favorite time to go!!

Upvote 0
Something else you may want to consider is temperatures. We've gone in February....very nice time to go WITH THE EXCEPTION of President's Day weekend....STAY AWAY THEN!
However, it's really too cool to swim at night. September is very low crowd wise, but the humidity is high. If the humidity doesn't bother you...you will find the parks so lonely sometimes you'll feel you're the only person around! ...and perfect swimming weather any day!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom