Hess Express Gas Stations to be rebranded as Speedway

SoupBone

2011-09-12-darthvadernooo-533x366.jpg

Not that I have some super connection to them, but for some reason, I always found that green comforting when leaving Disney at night after a long day at the parks. Oh well, see ya later Hess.

LAM378

I wish the good people of Speedway would put a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee machine in the store by the Boardwalk. The MK store has it but I don't get there often enough.

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
I love the Speedway rewards program. I use the points accumulated from my gas purchases to get gift cards (I'm always getting iTunes cards) and every 6 fountain drinks purchased, you get a free one. And their fountain drinks always taste right, I've been to numerous other stations where I will go in to get a drink and after taking 1 sip, I dump it out because they don't maintain the mixing settings on the dispenser. And no, I don't work for the speedway corporation.

Mouse_Trap

The only reason I ever cared about these was for the gas, and (petty as it may seem), I always disfavored Hess because none of them had the little catch in the pumping handle that let you fill your tank without squeezing the trigger the whole time.
Use a paperclip.
Here in the UK ever single operator removes them apart from I think for truck pumps. But they only remove the bar that the clip latches onto - insert a straightened paperclip through the holes and you're sorted.

Texas84

It's a bit sad because we drive down and always associated Hess with WDW. We made it a point to fuel up at a WDW Hess on departure. Oh well, Speedways are nice.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I cannot believe there are four pages of comments about a gas station redo...

bjlc57

I looked for the hess store or speedway across from Disney Springs and did not see it last week.. Does this store no longer exist?

Fairy32

Speedway as far as food goes has 5.99 pizzas (it's pretty decent stuff), grill items like hot dogs etc, nachos, hamburgers, and other sandwiches at least at the locations around here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom