Hercules Live-Action Movie

Animaniac93-98

From The DisInsider (an official company social media account)

Animaniac93-98

The DisInsider is my favorite source ever! IF Black Cauldron is coming, Disney is giving the people what they want.

There's so many of these remakes coming, it's getting harder and harder to keep track of what is actually coming first, and whether it's even for theatres at this point.

IMO Black Cauldron would be a good fit for Disney+. Do a season for each of the 5 books.

Magenta Panther

Well, in this case, I can see the logic of these remakes happening (assuming logic and not greed is the factor, ha ha ha).

The Black Cauldron animated film was a mess. So maybe a remake can improve on the original.

Hercules...well, I don't know. Who can top James Woods' performance as Hades? Disney would be smart to hire him to act the part in the flesh, but we know that won't happen because...politics...:rolleyes:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Well, in this case, I can see the logic of these remakes happening (assuming logic and not greed is the factor, ha ha ha).

The Black Cauldron animated film was a mess. So maybe a remake can improve on the original.

Hercules...well, I don't know. Who can top James Woods' performance as Hades? Disney would be smart to hire him to act the part in the flesh, but we know that won't happen because...politics...:rolleyes:
Agree. I wish the entertainment biz would stick more to entertaining than to political commentary. Leave that to rubes like me.

The Pho

IMO Black Cauldron would be a good fit for Disney+.
A Chronicles of Prydain series for Disney+ is in the works. How far along it really is I’m not certain. Honestly I think it’s the best candidate for remaking out of the entire Disney library.

Hercules...well, I don't know. Who can top James Woods' performance as Hades? Disney would be smart to hire him to act the part in the flesh, but we know that won't happen because...politics...
I know I’ve heard this before, but never seen real confirmation, doesn’t Woods have it in his contract to always be offered the voicework first for Hades?

NateD1226

Original Poster

champdisney

I'd have to be a total idiot to expect a Greek actor to play the role of Hercules, you know, the guy from Greek mythology?
Expect the Greeks to be most unimpressed with this live-action Disney adaptation as they were with the Disney animated classic.

Hmm I wonder who they'll get to play Hercules. Id be shocked if it was anyone but the rock.
He already tried that with the 2014 take on Hercules that MGM made. I know that Facebook isn’t at all a reliable source but someone on one of those Disney group pages suggested Chris Pratt. I don’t see why not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom