Herbal Tablets

Hrudey3032

For the love of God please don't forget to bring the sunblock!!:eek:

Many of my Englander/UK friends come to the States and get burnt extra crispy :fork: (like my lil' friend here) so if you like your skin bring the SPF 40 or higher.Its been hot as heck in the US so far this fall so it might be bad weather for some of our foreign guests.

Just a tip of advice

:wave:

fernix

Hi Poohster

We are staying at Pop Century for 14 nights.

You are far more organised than me, I haven't started packing yet. I will do it tomorrow, I'm a bit of a last minute packer.

I will have factor 40 sunscreen. I've been a few times before, so I know how vicious the sun can be, especially as we've had no good weather this summer!!

Where are you staying?

mickey&me

The only thing that I'd like to add is to leave the tablets in the original container (with the ingredients listed on it). Since the pills aren't prescription only, not having a prescription won't be a problem.

As to locking luggage, the only time we've used a non-approved lock was on a guitar case, and we were paged back to luggage check to unlock the case. Have a great trip!

poohster

Original Poster
thanks mickey&me, have bought a brand new bottle to take so its still sealed.

Fernix im not really all that organised ive only put all the toiletries in the cases as i too will pack tomorrow, the less creased the clothes are the better then thats less ironing when we get there, thats my moto anyhow..........lol

Were staying at the Beach Club

:wave:

PhilharMagician

I bring many supplements and vitamins with me every time I travel and they are never in the original containers. I typically put them in a pill case that is labeled for each day of the week and they are in my carry-on and I have never been questioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom