HELPTuskerHouseBuffet

ELISFIGMENT

Original Poster
We are leaving in 4 days for the World!!!!!!!!And can't be more exicted. First trip with my son who is 16 months old and I cant wait. We have a ADR at Tusker House but I am a bit nervous about eating there. I have heard mixed reviews. If anyone has eaten there recently HELP do I keep the ADR or find something else?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Here's a link to the menu from this site: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=54103

You usually cannot go wrong with a WDW buffet, so no matter what the meal, it'll most likely be good. Also, since you're so close to your trip, I'd recommend keeping the ADR unless you're okay with going from a planned TS meal to a possible CS meal.

Have a magical day. :wave:

ELISFIGMENT

Original Poster
Sorry was a bit vague. We will be eating lunch there. It will be 11 of us 3 of which are kids ages 16 months and 2 years. Have a few pickey eaters in the bunch so not sure if this is the best option for us.

SuzieN

We ate lunch there in February and it was very very good. Even my picky 6 year old found plenty of things that she liked. Keep the ADR - you will enjoy it!

shoppingnut

Perhaps you're a very picky eater :shrug:

Yes, I am. There are even sit down restaurants at disney that I don't usually go to because there is not enough selection for me on the menu that I like, or someplaces like the wave that don't have anything at all that I would eat. Jiko I'll go to maybe once a year because they only have one main dish that I like.

RebeccaMA

Keep the reservation. I have a picky 2 year old and an ADR for breakfast on our last park day. Since you have such a large group there is no way you are going to replace that APR in AK easily. I'm sure your group will be fine.

lighteningqueen

This is why I booked 4 Breakfast ADR's. Chef Mickeys was blah for dinner so no more of that. We booked Akershus,Crystal palace,Tusker,1900 Park. Too many reviews that lunch and dinners were so so. How can you mess up Breakfast.... So I booked them all around 10AM so that we could use our CS later in the day or early evening. I know they say they are not value on the Dining Plan but if I can't find anything to eat, then it wasn't a value for me anyways. We still have O'hanas for dinner,50's Prime Dinner,Whispering Canyon dinner,Yak and Yeti, this one I am unsure of. We did not like Bomas, so hoping this one is not like that. We are getting the steak shrimp meal just to be safe..

RebeccaMA

We'll be there next Friday (Sept. 19th). I might or might not try to do a walk-in on the Sunday the 14th for lunch, depending on where we are when we get hungry. The 14th and 19th are our AK days on the itinerary. Of course everything is subject to change. :)

What day are you going Rebeccama? We are going DEC 10 at 10:10am

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom