Help!

Kilineedshelp

Original Poster
Also, pay the $10 for Maxpass once you get into the park. You can do it by opening the Disneyland app. It will be very helpful in getting on big rides throughout the day.

What's maxpass? Is that for the app so you can get fast passes on your phone? I tried connecting my hopper passes to it already but it wouldn't let me. Do I have to wait till I get in the park?

I hi k what we decided to do was go to DAC and get the passes for world of color and ride the rides. Then head to Disneyland and spend the rest of the day over there until we gotta head back over to DAC for WOC

GiveMeTheMusic

What's maxpass? Is that for the app so you can get fast passes on your phone? I tried connecting my hopper passes to it already but it wouldn't let me. Do I have to wait till I get in the park?

I hi k what we decided to do was go to DAC and get the passes for world of color and ride the rides. Then head to Disneyland and spend the rest of the day over there until we gotta head back over to DAC for WOC

You need the Disneyland app. MAXPASS won’t work until you’re inside the park and your ticket has been used, so you can’t do anything with it until then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom