Help :)

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
I am trying to post a trip blog with pictures.
I have it all typed up in a Word Document and everytime I do a cut and paste it paste everything but the pictures.

Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks so much.

I appreciate all the help :>):wave:

"I feel so stupid right about now" :shrug:

WDWmazprty

You either have to put all your pics on a photo site like Photobucket, Flickr, etc. or just save your pics to here on an album and then take the pics from your album.

DizneyPryncess

Hey friend :wave:

Whenever you are typing your blog on the wdwmagic site, see the little icon of the mountain & sun? That is the insert image button. You'll want to click on that when you're ready to insert a picture. It will ask you for the URL of the image, so you'll just type that URL in.

To get the URL of your image, just go to your WDW Photo Album and right click on the picture that you want to insert in your blog. You can view the picture properties, and copy the location from there. If you want to insert a picture that's not in your album yet, you'll have to put it in your album first (or another album on the web.) Let me know if you need more help!

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
Thanks so much. I will try uploading some of the pictures I have to insert into Photobucket then onto the blog as I work on it.

:)thanks again

DizneyPryncess

It sounds a little confusing, but it's easy once you get the hang of it. Let me know if you have any problems with it, I should be able to help you out. I can't wait to see the blog. :)

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
I'm not so great with writing and all.
I uploading the pictures right now, hoping I don't get interrupted here at work hehehe..

It sounds a little confusing, but it's easy once you get the hang of it. Let me know if you have any problems with it, I should be able to help you out. I can't wait to see the blog. :)

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
I had a new thread open this morning and I cut and pasted my trip report into it and continued cutting and pasting the pictures from photobucket when I was finished I was going to preview it and guess what, I had to log in again and then it was lost. Ughhh all that work was gone...:shrug::hammer:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you select "Remember Me" when you log in it will save your login info and you'll never get timed out again from the computer you do it on. Each computer you have can be set up the same way. It'll only need you to log on if you clear out all your cookies.

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
OMG Right About Now I feel SO DARN DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THX :hammer::hammer:

If you select "Remember Me" when you log in it will save your login info and you'll never get timed out again from the computer you do it on. Each computer you have can be set up the same way. It'll only need you to log on if you clear out all your cookies.

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
:hammer:Ok I typed the whole thing up and was good and ready and then when to preview it again and it says you're only allowed to have 10 items images etc. are they kidding me here.....I am about to scream to say the least:cry::cry:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:hammer:Ok I typed the whole thing up and was good and ready and then when to preview it again and it says you're only allowed to have 10 items images etc. are they kidding me here.....I am about to scream to say the least:cry::cry:

Just split it up into several smaller posts! :wave:

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
When doing my trip report posts in parts, do I start from the bottom and work my way up. Or Should I start from the first page and work it that way? Man I am so confused with this...Thx for any help. :wave:

MissM

Keep in mind that smilies count towards your 10 images. :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You said it was all in a Word document? Just cut and paste in logical sections with ten or less images from start to finish.

When I do a trip report I write it up with the img coding already in the document. Then I cut and paste in blocks into a thread. It normally takes less than 10 minutes to transfer my entire report into a thread, generally that's fast enough that others don't reply in between posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom