Help!!!!

geordie

Im about to visit WDW for the first time :) but im overwhelmed by the amount of hints, tips and general advice found on websites....is there anybody willing to help my overloaded brain...x

geordie

Original Poster
Thank you all for ur kind advice and sharing your stories with me...im now really excited all over again..i think i had gotten lost in all my planning cos this holiday is really important to us as a family..our youngest adam has to undergo open-heart after the new year (he is fine at the mo and its causin no probs) so we cud all do with a dose of magic!!!

We r checkin out all the advice u gave us and thanx again

so please all keep in touch and if u will, share more stories and ur favs in WDW

steph x:kiss:

Upvote 0

disneytati

geordie said:
Thank you all for ur kind advice and sharing your stories with me...im now really excited all over again..i think i had gotten lost in all my planning cos this holiday is really important to us as a family..our youngest adam has to undergo open-heart after the new year (he is fine at the mo and its causin no probs) so we cud all do with a dose of magic!!!

so please all keep in touch and if u will, share more stories and ur favs in WDW

It's great to know he is fine! I hope you and your family have loads of fun!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

tigger248

geordie said:

Its good to hear that your son is okay at the moment. I will pray that he continues that way.

You are gonna have a great trip! If there's one place for a little magic, it's WDW so you're definitely headin in the right dirction. Don't stress too much over vacation planning. Check out your times guides when you arrive or at www.disneyworld.com for parade/fireworks times. Also the times guide will list any attractions closing early. That should help with knowing when things happen. Otherwise, play it by ear and have fun. That's what I do and it always works out great!

Have fun on your trip! I hope Tink sprinkles a little extra pixie dust on your family. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom