Help with planning please!!

wannabeBelle

No offense taken!!!! I just happen to like AK and I adore the Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at 4 pm. Between that and the Tarzan Rocks show and a few quick spins on Primevil Whirl I am set!!!!! I only do Kali when it is VERY hot because you will get VERY Wet. As far as the rest of the park, I really do think that you shouldnt write it off so quickly as a half day thing, unless you are very familiar with this and are sure no one in your party is going to be that thrilled by anything there. I do agree that it certainly is not to everyone's taste!!! Belle

J

joviacdan

Very true.

I guess my first experience there for me (4 years ago) somewhat gave me a negative feeling towards it. There really wasn't alot up and running at that time. It was beautiful to walk around, but not much along the lines of attractions.

I must say, they have done a very nice job in making it more tourist friendly the past few years.

One complaint - Couldn't they have recorded more than one person's voice on the safari with that "simba one" thing?

swimmom

We always have a very flexible shedule for our trips and a list of must sees. We plan from day to day taking park hours (they do change at the last minute!) and weather into consideration. This way there isn't disappointment if you don't get all the schedule in.

However you will have to pick a day for your breakfast at the castle and make a prioity seating reservation.

J

joviacdan

Oh yeah, back on to helping our friend here...

Yeah, skip Disney Quest. Great for teens, but nothing worth seeing if you only have 5 or 6 days.

DO make every effort to spend an evening at Downtown Disney. Seriously, every night of my trip, I like to spend some part of it walking around the Marketplace. It is sooooo beautiful at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom