Help with new member, first trip to WDW... :-)

Hello all,

My family and I are planning for WDW in Middle/Late January 2013. I would like some advice for staying within a budget, on the Old Key West Resort for a week and a half. I know we are going to use the full kitchen and in bathroom jaccizi tub, but any other freebies or things that the 9 yr old son and 8 yr old daughter would be crazy to do... :D

Any and all advice is accepted. Thank you so much... :)

real mad hatter

Hey,hope you have a magical time.Sorry I can't help on this,just a pity that Crush Dude,a member on this site,has vanished into pixie dust land as he spent three weeks at OKW this year.But sure someone will give you some advice,fingers x.;)

monkeysammich

They do movies at most of the resorts in some fashion or another... the best being roasting marshmallows with chip and dale at fort wilderness...

polynesiangirl

It's not free, but when I was a kid and we stayed there a few times we'd rent a pontoon boat and go for a family boat ride. I always liked doing that. Also I believe they have bike rentals there too now which might be fun for them.

ParentsOf4

OKW has a nice pool and a free recreational room. At ages 8 and 9, your children should enjoy both.

The Boardwalk has free entertainment at night that kids love but there also are a lot of vendors that your children will see and beg you for. If you have a car, the best thing to do would be to drive to the Boardwalk. Just tell the guard at the gate you want to see the Boardwalk and he'll tell you where to park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom