Help with directions, please!!!

J Sulley

Original Poster
First of all, I would like to finally announce that I live 20 miles from WDW as of last Thursday (as opposed to my prior residence in Michigan). Beyond being extremly excited about being so close to WDW and my fiancee's teaching position, I need a little help.

Tommorrow, I plan on attending the WDW career fair at the Casting Center. Unfortunately, I was unable to obtain directions before the Casting Hotline closed for the evening.

Can anyone help me on the location of the WDW Casting Center as mentioned in the Orlando Sentinel? Oh, I will be coming from the Haines City area..

Thank-you for all that could assist with my last minute tendencies!!!

J Sulley

Original Poster
I do not have any sort of address...the paper had just mentioned the Casting Center and other searches have been unsuccessful!

brkgnews

I think that it's in the same general area as Downtown Disney. I know that's not much help, but maybe it's a start.

J Sulley

Original Poster
That is what I just found out (that it is very near Downtown Disney, so thank-you very much to all that helped!!!

OmegaKnight

The casting center is right across the street from the Downtown Disney Marketplace. Take I-4 East to the DTD/Epcot exit and follow the signs to DTD. You will see signs for the casting center. It will be on the right hand side right after the Hess station.

GoldenFantasmic

Just a side note. The color design on the building's exterior was taken from the kind of socks Walt was in favor of wearing. So just look for the building that looks like it was swallowed by a giant brown & white checkered sock.

col

casting building?

even though i dont live in america (unfortunatley) there is a casting building facing downtown disney. when you follow the signs on the free-way/ motorway you will see a multi-coloured building with the words cating on the outside. maybe that is the building. if i were you i would follow the signs for downtown disney there's no harm in trying.GOOD LUCK!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom