Help with Airfare Prices

robbyk

My wife and I are trying to squeeze in a last minute trip to WDW on Labor day Weekend for our anniversary. I found great deals on Hotels (offiste) and even rental cars (dollar) but I think we wont be able to go because we still havent found the right airfare. Anyone know of any specials going on? We can fly from Bradley in Connecticut or from any New York airport. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!!!:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
There are alot of great discount sites out there...Try www.hotels.com
www.traveloctiy.com

and yes...expedia is good as well.....but...check with the airlines site to...sometimes....not all the time....you can get a better rate on the airlines official site than you can on expedia or travelocity....:)

Upvote 0

jaimjaim25

Oh definatley check out Travelocity.com... you have to check every day though, because the prices change daily. We got a great deal last year using that.. $129 round trip from Newark Airport to Orlando and back.

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Check out the web sites of diff. air lines. They offer Internet Only Fares. They can save a ton of money. Check out Jet Blue and Spirit Air. I fly with them the most because they have have the best fares.

Here are a few airlines web sites to check out:

Spirit Air www.spiritair.com
Jet Blue www.jetblue.com
US Airways www.usair.com
United www.united.com
American www.aa.com
Virgin www.virgin-atlantic.com
Southwest www.southwest.com
Air Canada www.aircanada.com

Airlines like Virgin Atlantic and Air Canada also fly domestic as well as International flights.

Sites like Cheap Tickets and Orbitz can help, but they dont always give you the best fares.

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I just did a search on the Jetblue website,

New York JFK to Orlando International is $310.00 round trip per person

Upvote 0

wdw100

Delta is $433.00...... :hammer: (expedia.com)

A Canadian Airline? With the exchange rate the way it is, you get a discount!

(To bad you couldn't come to Toronto..Fly Air Canada to Orlando for $649.00Canadian....Executive Class ) ....:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom