Pre-Trip Help... They're Making Me Go...

Hi Everyone! Remember us?

IMG_5686.JPG

Let me refresh your memories... I'm the one who tends to not finish her TR's. :rolleyes:

Well. in my defense, the last 3 or so years has been hectic and has had it's share of drama.. parent drama, work drama, homeschool drama, sibling drama, oh, and a global pandemic thrown in because... why not?

However...

IMG_4442 4.jpg

Yep... it seems like it's a go.

Anyone want to plan along with us? Hope so - because I miss all my friends here terribly!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Ugh, what a bummer. Hope you're able to get the damage assessment and reimbursement options squared away quickly.:oops:

Thank you!! I waiting on 2 people comming to give me an estimate today. I'm thankful it didn't happen while we were away.

You’re so close! Can’t wait to hear about your trip! I hope you all have so so much fun!

Thank you so much!! I am hoping to do a TR - but you know how that goes sometimes... :rolleyes:

Safe travels!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Hoping for Hope to have a magical bday!!
Thank you so much!! We are all excited and hopfully, I can do a TR. (That doesn't take 4 years to complete.)

Figment Forever

Original Poster
You’ll get to meet Figment!!

(Although IMO he should not be a Goofy-sized dragon that towers over guests. Dreamfinder used to hold Figment in his arms….perhaps it would be better if Figment was Minnie-sized.)

I just heard!!!! We were sad to hear we would just miss the opening of Moana - but I would trade that for Figment any day! And... I absolutely agree that he should not be Goofy sized!! :rolleyes:

I wish they would have brought back Dreamfinder. Actually, I was hoping they would be making an announcement of an overhaul of the Imagination Pavilion. Figment deserves so much more!! lol

RememberWhen

I just heard!!!! We were sad to hear we would just miss the opening of Moana - but I would trade that for Figment any day! And... I absolutely agree that he should not be Goofy sized!! :rolleyes:

I wish they would have brought back Dreamfinder. Actually, I was hoping they would be making an announcement of an overhaul of the Imagination Pavilion. Figment deserves so much more!! lol
Wouldn’t that have been great! Poor figment. My little picture icon (there’s a name for that, but I can’t remember….) is me as a little kiddo with dreamfinder and figment. I’m surprised they don’t bring that back, even just for special events. It would be HUGE!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Wouldn’t that have been great! Poor figment. My little picture icon (there’s a name for that, but I can’t remember….) is me as a little kiddo with dreamfinder and figment. I’m surprised they don’t bring that back, even just for special events. It would be HUGE!

Ohhh.... I never knew that was you in the picture! I visited WDW in 1989 and 1992 but never went to this meet & greet. Honestly, I'm not even sure if it was around those particular years. Journey Into Imagination (original) was my favorite ride!! How I wish my girls could experience it. I watch it on YouTube every so often - but it's still not the same.

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Looks like we will miss the return of SOARIN over California by 1 day! :rolleyes: But now I'm worried it will close to change the film while we are there. :( I can't find any info - has anyone heard about a closure?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Looks like we will miss the return of SOARIN over California by 1 day! :rolleyes: But now I'm worried it will close to change the film while we are there. :( I can't find any info - has anyone heard about a closure?
I don’t imagine there will be a closure for just swapping out the film. The screen and gliders don’t need to be changed.

Bummer you’ll miss the original!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom