Help solve a family fight!!

SallyShine

Our longest trip was 10 days: 4 nights at WDW, a 4 night DCL cruise and two nights at Universal. It was awsome. We spent 7 nights at WDW in April and I wish it would have been 10!

aeillill

I'd say 7 days as a minimum, usually I go for atleast 10 days though. Something longer would be very nice in my opinion though.

we always go at least a week, last august we went for 10 days, this december we are going 7 days, from friday to friday. we usually only get to go once every two to three years though.

WeLComeHomE OKW

I usually stay 10-14 days. 14 days is rare, its usually right around 10-12. This friday I leave and I will be there for 11. A great number. 4 days...i would panic! it is just not enough.

JEDIsney

WeLComeHomE OKW said:
4 days...i would panic! it is just not enough.
I agree that four days is not enough. I'm staying for five days this time, and I don't have a choice, but I'm just glad and happy that I'm going at all.

I can't wait until I can schedule my own trip for at least two weeks. But even then, I doubt I'd be able to do all the things in Walt Disney World in even that amount of time.

mikeb_86

I agree 4 days is not long to go to wdw! I myself and my family ever since our family's 1st trip its been 2 weeks. So you need to go at least 2 weeks to see everything. Trust a Passholder!! Also welcome to the forms!!

aamove

Our first trip was four days. After that usually 8-10 days the longer the better

10 trips so far with one more in November.

mrerk

Premium Member
We've gone anywhere from 5 days to 16 days. Lately we've been going 8 days 7 nights. The funny thing is our longest trip (16 days, back in 1987) was when there were only 2 parks. I remember we went to Busch Gardens, Cypress Gardens, Sea World, Gatorland, Boardwalk and Baseball, a couple of day trips to Daytona on top of the MK, EC and RC. Now we spend 1 week almost exclusively at Disney.

Ivan72

When I was a kid back in the early 70's our stays were 1-2 days. Our Honeymoon was 5 nights with only Magic Kingdom, River Country, Discovery Island and Lake Buena Vista in existence. Since we have been hitting it pretty regular our shortest has been 4 days and the longest 15 days.

It's true the longer visits help keep things relatively relaxed.

The longer the better I say. This year it was 6 days in Feb. and coming up 10 days in July! Can't stand myself so excited.
:sohappy:

PintoColvig

In the past calendar year, I've been four times:
June '05--6 days
Aug. '05--4 days
Dec. '05--8 days
May '06--9 days

That's 27 days! Funny thing is that even after all that time, I'm ready to go back! I still feel like I haven't seen it all. I seriously think something is wrong with me. :hammer:

wdwjmp239

COOLKID007 said:
My husband and I were just discussing the approximate length of stay of an average WDW vacation. I said at least a week he said about 4-5 days. Any opinions would be helpful and appreciated. I love to prove him wrong!
Thanx!:lol:

My parents feel that 5 days is adequate to see everything!

1 day for Magic Kingdom
2 days for Epcot
1 day for MGM
1 day for Animal Kingdom

That is, of course, based on their vacationing habits.

As for me, I'd like to stay about 7-9 days, but the last time I stayed that long I was looking to get the heck out because I getting "burned out" from Disney.

AngryEyes

9-10 days, plus the last two years, we've added on 3-4 days at that other place. 8 days from now, we'll be on the plane, btw. :)

alanbrai

COOLKID007 said:
My husband and I were just discussing the approximate length of stay of an average WDW vacation. I said at least a week he said about 4-5 days. Any opinions would be helpful and appreciated. I love to prove him wrong!
Thanx!:lol:

In 1998 stayed 9 days - 2001 stayed 10 days -2003 stayed 11 days
Going in 2007 for 9 days - Got to see a lot of WDW in the 9 days would not stay any less than the 9 days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom