Help-online check in and POP

want2betink

Okay~all my fellow Disney fans~I need advice. I can use online check-in in 3 days. I am staying at POP for the first time in a standard room. Suggestions as to which part of the hotel to request? My understanding is that we can request a specific part, but just like with regular check in, may not get it. I just want to have a great experience at POP as we have always enjoyed our stays at ASMo.
Thanks for your help:wave:

toystorymaniacs

I haven't done on-line check in yet but, I like the 50's section at the Pop. I would also suggest not a ground floor room. We were right by the bowling pin pool last time and loved the location except the foot traffic and carts they drive around were both loud. Hope you enjoy the Pop we love it.

Upvote 0

Rob562

If you have a specific room request, it should be noted on your reservation as early as you know what your preferences are. There is no facility during the online check-in process to add those requests. You need to call Disney (or your travel agent, whoever you booked your trip through) to add them.

-Rob

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

If you have a specific room request, it should be noted on your reservation as early as you know what your preferences are. There is no facility during the online check-in process to add those requests. You need to call Disney (or your travel agent, whoever you booked your trip through) to add them.

-Rob
I thought there was...people have been talking about this for weeks. There are even reports from people who made such requests and whether or not they were fulfilled.

Upvote 0

strmchsr

I thought there was...people have been talking about this for weeks. There are even reports from people who made such requests and whether or not they were fulfilled.

When I did my online check in for Pop 3 weeks ago there was a place to request things like cribs or a fridge, but no place to note room requests. As stated above, that has to go on your reservation.

Upvote 0

want2betink

Original Poster
I know as I have been reading them, which is why I posted this....ugh. How very frustrating:mad: Oh well, I will just go with the flo then!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

We stayed in the 50's section this past trip and loved it. We were even on the ground floor by the bowling pin pool and didn't find it too loud at all. Mind you we aren't really in the room all that much during the day. And it was packed with people down there for our Spring Break. :shrug:

Upvote 0

disneyliv85

We stayed on the back side of the 70s building right by the playground and it wasn't noisy at all. We were close to Goofy's little fountain play area which was great for my daughter. I don't know who you're traveling with or if you have preferred rooms but if you have kids this was a great place to be. A very short walk to the main pool and lobby as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom