HELP!!! My Resort Reservation is missing!

disneyfan9811

Hi I'm new to the forums but I just needed to ask a question from the panel of true disney experts. I was just looking over my reservations online at disneyworld.com and for some reason, my room reservation disappeared but all of my dining reservations stayed up. I don't know if it is just a glitch, but if it really got deleted, I will be one very upset person and spending half my day dealing with disney travel company. Anyway, has this happened to anyone else and if it has, was it resolved quickly? Thanks for your help!

tampabrad

Best thing to do is call Disney ASAP. Did you make all of your required payments on time? If you made your payments and have your confirmation #, you really shouldn't have a problem. Unfortunately, you do have to worry until you actually talk to someone.

Hope it works out!!!

Upvote 0

ThatMouse

The problem is Disney really has no concept of an "customer account" or CRM (Customer Relationship Management). You have reservations and you have online website logins, but the two are not really connected. In fact your email list and snail mail marketing is not even connected. It would be great to see "welcome back to your 110th visit to Disney Jason" and not have to ask me every time if I've ever been to Disney World every time I go!

Anyway, you just have to call to make changes and verify. Your confirmation number usually remains the same. Only the Disney cast members have direct access to the reservation mainframe. They've never messed up a reservation for me.

Upvote 0

jaimepinkham

Hi everyone!!! I am newbie too!!! I also noticed that with our upcoming Disney reservations online. So I clicked on My reservations and then clicked retrieve reservations. I put in our reservation # and our trip info is now listed under My Reservations along with our dining reservations. Hope this helps!!! If not - I would definitely call Disney ASAP.

Upvote 0

bouncingkat

This just happened to me the other day. There is actually a link to click that says "Missing Reservation?". Just click on that and everything will be fine!

Upvote 0

disneyfan9811

Original Poster
Thank you everyone very much for your help, I did call Disney today and they had my reservation all there safe and sound, I guess Disney really needs to work on their site and reservation system, it almost makes me miss the old one... almost.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

Just as a heads up, their website has been having problems for many MONTHS now, not just the last few days....if in doubt, just call Disney and they will confirm everything for you.

Similarly, it is not optimized for anything by Internet Explorer -- that means that if you log on with Safari on Apple, Opera, Chrome, FIrefox etc your ability to access the website will be hit-or-miss even on the best days.

Rest assured your reservation is there safe and sound, and call if you have any doubts at all. Hopefully, one day, they will update their website so that it works properly.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I had the same issue a few days ago as well when I was on the Disney site... Apparently there is glitch in their system or something, what else is new! :shrug: Anyway, all you have to do is enter your resort reservation # and it will come up.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I like how I can retrieve my resort reservation that was booked with a travel agent now. That way I can just print a page with all my restaurant and the resort confirmations on it. And when I go to the disneyworld.com home page, it says how many days till the vacation with a big Pop Century photo :D
I have noticed a few times that it won't bring up one of my dining reservations, but there's a little "Update Reservations" link on the right. That usually brings it back up.

Upvote 0

disneyfan9811

Original Poster
So here is a little post script, i was never able to pull up my resort reservations at disney, even when I entered in the confirmation code but my dining reservations always showed up, but anyway, everything turned out fine and I'm currently enjoying of my better trips so far! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I made all my ADRs yesterday and when i pulled up my reservations I only got the ADRs...Had to lick Missing reservation then package reservation and it found mine...I have 2 and had to do each #. Kind of weird how it worked but hey it worked so thats all that matters.

Upvote 0

LoriSue

It seems to me that for a company that is so big about the "World Class Guest Experience", Disney's website leaves a LOT to be desired sometimes. I find it to be extremely frustrating at times. For how much the company relies on and pushes the website, they really do need to work on it. I love the new online dining reservation option but anything else I tried doing was another matter.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
In that case spare a thought for us Brits as we are given a different number as US based Disney UK has its own code and none of the on line systems recognise it. You can call and get the res number used by the resort which will work, but that is reliant on getting a call centre operative who isnt having a bad day and gives a toss otherwise youll be fobbed off.

Its all part of the magic.

Upvote 0

dougmacmickey

The pen is mightier than the laptop

When we were there just before Christmas they were doing a massive computer systems update so much so that check outs were taken to writing, yes writing down peoples check in/out details on wait for it a piece of paper then letting you go gotta be a first for along time :hammer:still got the bill later though the system always works eh!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom