Help me please! Nov 28 - Dec 3 2010

Ind.Firefighter

Hey guys I am looking at wanting to go back to WDW Nov 28-Dec 3 now that they have extented the dinning. Was there last May 09 for our honeymoon, and told the wife I wanted to go back again this year before we start trying to have kids. I was wondering which Mod. Resort I should stay at. For our honeymoon we stayed at POFQ, didnt know if we should go back there, or another Mod. Resort, so all the help will be greatful. Oh yea, also how are the crowd levels during these dates.

Thanks,
Sean

Tomi-Rocket

Po-r

It's a great idea to go before you have kids because it's a totally different experience all together once you do. Anyway, I can't help you at all with the crowds question since we've never been during that time but I can suggest that you try Port Orleans Riverside. But stay on the Magnolia Bend side it's theme is old southern mansions and it's a very charming property. It's quiet but has a lot of personality. We stayed there in '07 and loved it. We actually have loved all the properties we've stayed in though. :)

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

According to touringplans.com (crowd level 10 being super crowded):

28 Nov: Crowd Level 6 Best Parks: AK & EP Park to Avoid: MK (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)

29 Nov: Crowd Level 2 Best Parks: EP & HS Park to Avoid: AK

30 Nov: Crowd Level 1 Best Parks: HS & AK Parks to Avoid: MK & EP (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)

01 Dec: Crowd Level 3 Best Parks: MK, HS & EP Park to Avoid: AK

02 Dec: Crowd Level 1 Best Parks: EP & AK Park to Avoid: MK (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)

03 Dec: Crowd Level 2 Best Park: HS Park to Avoid: MK (Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)

This is just to give you an idea, based on attendence last year. Hope it helps.

Upvote 0

roberjohann

It's a great idea to go before you have kids because it's a totally different experience all together once you do. Anyway, I can't help you at all with the crowds question since we've never been during that time but I can suggest that you try Port Orleans Riverside. But stay on the Magnolia Bend side it's theme is old southern mansions and it's a very charming property. It's quiet but has a lot of personality. We stayed there in '07 and loved it. We actually have loved all the properties we've stayed in though. :)
Riverside definetly is the best moderate to stay at POFQ and CBR are both really tacky and old looking and CSR is nice, but you have to deal alot with conventioneers. So as far as peace and quiet and themeing riverside is your best bet

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom