Help me find this! It is important!

AREM

Original Poster
My friend and I just bought a store inside of a nightclub that is local. The shop currently sell shirts, snacks, jewelry, and.....a few......other......mature items.......LOL

And while that is all good and fine, it needs a DISNEY twist now that we own it. LOL (my friend Nicole whom went in halfway with me on this made a big mistake when she asked me what would liven the place up, to which, without missing a beat, replied "DISNEY!" LOL)

SO, we want to start selling Disney shirts, keychains, panties, anything that would sell like crazy. There are alot of girls and gay men in the club every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night, so we know that anything Tinkerbell would fly off the shelves. And The Little Mermaid is super hot right now too. We mainly want to stick to shirts, keychains, and other easy to sell Disney items that wouldn't cost us or the customers an arm and a leg.

So my question to you wonderful Disney fans, is.........

1. Where could I buy Disney merchandise wholesale (cheap lol)

AND

2. Any ideas for Disney items to sell? Any suggestions?

We want the store to have a very distinct Disney feel when you walk in. Please, give us your tips, idea, ANYTHING is welcome! :sohappy:

AREM

Original Poster
As long as I don't label the store as a 'Disney' store, then we have the right to sell anything we want.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm not sure any store with "mature items" is going to give off a real "Disney" vibe... :lookaroun

goofntink

Property control would be one place I could think of off hand to buy merchandise cheap.That is how MouseSurplus gets all it's stuff. You could try and ask someone from one of the tourist traps up and down 192 where they get there stuff also.:shrug:

AREM

Original Poster
I'm not sure any store with "mature items" is going to give off a real "Disney" vibe... :lookaroun

LOL That is why we are changing the place up! We are getting rid of alot of the more MATURE items. LOL We want a more Disney type environment in the store. :)

jestrfyl

Disney mature

As to where to find cheap & easy Disney merchandise, try any of the many Asian or eastern European importers. They do not seem to be bothered by licensing restrictions. Imagine what you could do with some of the Disney characters! Surely you will have to include Jessica Rabbit (or one of the adult "toy" rabbits in Jessica packaging), and Cruella D'Eville. Disney once sold a line of Jessica lingerie. There is a implied sort of Bondage element to many of the villains in the animated films - like the kinky outfit favored by the witch from Cinderella. Donald has no pants to begin with, so let your imagination fly - so to speak. Captain Hook leaves to the more fertile imagination any number of suggestive suggestions. The aquatic/erotic element of Ariel cannot be forgotten, nor can the wild Beast/Belle coupling. Wow, I woudl sure like to visit your shop!:fork:

Disneychild92

As to where to find cheap & easy Disney merchandise, try any of the many Asian or eastern European importers. They do not seem to be bothered by licensing restrictions. Imagine what you could do with some of the Disney characters! Surely you will have to include Jessica Rabbit (or one of the adult "toy" rabbits in Jessica packaging), and Cruella D'Eville. Disney once sold a line of Jessica lingerie. There is a implied sort of Bondage element to many of the villains in the animated films - like the kinky outfit favored by the witch from Cinderella. Donald has no pants to begin with, so let your imagination fly - so to speak. Captain Hook leaves to the more fertile imagination any number of suggestive suggestions. The aquatic/erotic element of Ariel cannot be forgotten, nor can the wild Beast/Belle coupling. Wow, I woudl sure like to visit your shop!:fork:
i like the sound of this stuff bringing disney into the bedroom very good but isn't it taking away the true meanin of disney but hey they do say disney where dreams come true so i spose if thats your dream then it should come true :D

AREM

Original Poster

I KNOW! It's gonna be so fun. I actually was already looking hard for Jessica Rabbit stuff. We went to the store last night to work it for the first time, and EVERYONE who came into the shop said they would LOVE to see some Disney merchandise brought in.

I'm gonna keep any Pinocchio jokes to myself. :goodnevil

You actually made me spray the water all over my computer screen when I read that LOL

djpault

ideas

:wave:
My friend and I just bought a store inside of a nightclub that is local. The shop currently sell shirts, snacks, jewelry, and.....a few......other......mature items.......LOL

And while that is all good and fine, it needs a DISNEY twist now that we own it. LOL (my friend Nicole whom went in halfway with me on this made a big mistake when she asked me what would liven the place up, to which, without missing a beat, replied "DISNEY!" LOL)

SO, we want to start selling Disney shirts, keychains, panties, anything that would sell like crazy. There are alot of girls and gay men in the club every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night, so we know that anything Tinkerbell would fly off the shelves. And The Little Mermaid is super hot right now too. We mainly want to stick to shirts, keychains, and other easy to sell Disney items that wouldn't cost us or the customers an arm and a leg.

So my question to you wonderful Disney fans, is.........

1. Where could I buy Disney merchandise wholesale (cheap lol)

AND

2. Any ideas for Disney items to sell? Any suggestions?

We want the store to have a very distinct Disney feel when you walk in. Please, give us your tips, idea, ANYTHING is welcome! :sohappy:

Hi. How about selling outdoor Disney Flags + mousepads. We live in Lehigh Valley,Pa + nobody sells Disney flags.Even the disney store 1/2 hour away has nothing. Same with disney mousepads. We just came back from WDW + the only mouse pad we saw were Hannah Montana. None with Charecters Or the castle. It's just a thought. Have a Great Day:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom