Help me decide! Which hotel?!

Fantasmic

Hi guys, I've stayed in WDW for the past 3 trips (once in All Stars, twice in Port Orleans Riverside)
Now, my OH and I adore POR, but I don't know whether to go for a change!
We are coming from the UK so will be staying for 2 weeks and will be renting a car, I think I've narrowed it down to:

Port Orleans French Quarter
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs

As with these we get free QSDP - Which is what we want.

I would POSSIBLY consider Saratoga Springs if we could get a good deal! (but the you get regular DDP which we were annoyed with the rigidity of making ADRs and having to stick to them!)
I would also possibly consider AOA as we would defo get TLM, but the rooms look tiny and 2 weeks of IN YOUR FACE themeing kind of got to us a little bit at ASMo in 2007! Also we can't get QSDP staying at a value!

So, which resort would you stay at?

Tinkerbell 8

The only moderate I haven't stayed at is CSR so I can't comment on that, was looking into staying there on our last trip but we decided to go back to POFQ instead. I haven't stayed at CB since 2004, and although we liked the theme, we were very far from the main pool and the food court, and since I was in a wheelchair at the time, it was a hassle for my dad to have to push me around the lake to get food. I stayed in POR right after Dixie Landing split, and again it seemed a bit large, however the food court was good. POFQ is my favorite moderate resort because it is the smallest, so no matter which building you are in the walk to the pool or the bus stop/food court is only about 5 minutes. It is also pretty quite and the walk along the river is beautiful at night. I also enjoy the boat ride to DTD and if you want to head over to POR its a short walk. We stayed in the updated rooms in March and they were very very nice. I would suggest getting a river view room because we loved waking up every morning with the peaceful river right outside our door. I am staying at POFQ again in 25 days, can't wait!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom