help me choose cbr or po

which resort??

• CBR

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • P O

Votes: 44 83.0%

• Total voters

slappy magoo

Uhh, you quoted a post of mine from several months back in the CoP thread. Trying to figure out how it's relevant to this topic.
I don't either. My guess, I was going to quote you on that particular thread the other day, I got distracted by something bright and shiny (spoiler: I'm not very bright), and then when I responded to this topic, your quote was still hanging out in the multi-quote option. And then I didn't notice including it here.

ToTBellHop

CBR, only because I have heard nothing but negative about CSR. I really enjoyed CBR though
We really disliked CSR. Terrible food (really? Lays potato chips when the rest of WDW makes its own chips) and with CBR soon having queen beds and rooms that look a lot like CSR has, there will be no need for CSR.

JohnD

Do I have to ask the obvious question "why"?;)

I like them both for different reasons. POFQ is the smallest of the moderates and has a quiet, lazy feel to it. CBR has that great tropical vibe. Also a great food court.

The bus service for both is hit or miss. POFQ sometimes is direct to the park. At other times, it shares service with four depots at POR. CBR has multiple depots.

You really can't go wrong with either.

ToTBellHop

So I would presume Barbados and then Martinique will be next with Trinidad last. I would imagine they can't turn the Pirate rooms into queen bed rooms, which will make them even less appealing than they already are with their way-out location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom