Help Lost a Trading Pin

Familyfun

Original Poster
I have a huge question.. a sweet little 6 year old girl I know went to Disney back in May.. She bought a Belle Pin and was out in the field working with her dad and lost it :cry: :cry: ... I am going to WDW in August and was ask if I could find her one.. The problem is they dont have a picture of it and all the ones they looked at on the web are not the right one... However .. He sent me a email and had the item number from his receipt were he bought it in Epcot...
Does anyone know if you can find one searching by the item number ??
or if when I get there can I have one of the stores pull up the item number and tell me were I can buy it ??? Any help would be most greatly appreciated....

tigsmom

Familyfun said:
I have a huge question.. a sweet little 6 year old girl I know went to Disney back in May.. She bought a Belle Pin and was out in the field working with her dad and lost it :cry: :cry: ... I am going to WDW in August and was ask if I could find her one.. The problem is they dont have a picture of it and all the ones they looked at on the web are not the right one... However .. He sent me a email and had the item number from his receipt were he bought it in Epcot...
Does anyone know if you can find one searching by the item number ??
or if when I get there can I have one of the stores pull up the item number and tell me were I can buy it ??? Any help would be most greatly appreciated....

I would imagine they could find it for you using the number off the receipt, unless its no longer being sold.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I would suggest calling merchandise mail order and trying to get the pin ASAP. I've noticed that once something is gone, it's gone for good, so I'd try to track it down now rather that waiting until you get there.
(407)363-6200
Good luck! :wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
DHS Flo said:
In addition to the above suggestions, you can search for pictures of all disney pins on www.pinpics.com . If you're able to find it you could have an idea of what pin you're looking for. However, this would only be effective if you're able to search the site alongside the girl. Good luck :)
I will take it one step further for you. Here is the link directly to the Beauty and the Beast page... http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=357 It appears that there are over 100 pins so it might be kinda hard to pick out. Good luck!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
The suggestion for a pin-pics search is a good one. If you can get the item number, then ordering will be easier if it is still in open stock.

You can also go to the Disney Pin site:

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/index?DCMP=OTC-DisneyPinsLeftNav

Search function is not quite as easy, but if you get the pin # from pin-pics then type it in, you can get right to it.

If it is an open stock item, you can order it direct from Disney as follows:

To order this pin, contact Disneyland DelivEARS at 1-800-362-4533 or e-mail:DLR.DelivEARS@disney.com.

Open edition pins available for immediate order (min. 2, max. 5); quantities available while supplies last; applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply.
Good Luck!

Familyfun

Original Poster
Thanks for all the Great Suggestions... I will call them.. and give her dad the website since I have never seen the pin.... Wish me luck...

mikey

If the pin is discontinued, you might try E-bay. (Is that okay to say here? I have nothing to do with selling them or anything.)

A few years ago, Disney sold a great series of pins, each based on one of the 50 states. The series has since been discontinued (except the Florida pin, I think), and I found them on E-bay to give as gifts.

mike

tigsmom

mikey said:
If the pin is discontinued, you might try E-bay. (Is that okay to say here? I have nothing to do with selling them or anything.)

A few years ago, Disney sold a great series of pins, each based on one of the 50 states. The series has since been discontinued (except the Florida pin, I think), and I found them on E-bay to give as gifts.

mike

I have gotten some great pins from ebay, mostly discontinued pins that have been used to complete collections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom