HELP! CANT ADR FOR 180 + 10

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
I’m on MDE and the earliest I can book an ADR is for 09/4, and I’m supposed to be able to book for the duration of my 09/04 to 09/11 trip. Please help.

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
Yes I’m staying on site. Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was assured there would be no problems booking for duration of stay, and here it is telling me I can only book for 09/4, which is sadly what I expected would happen. What the hell

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
Website didn’t work either. MDE has been supremely disappointing. I called and the customer service rep helped me get most of the restaurants I wanted, but I would prefer to have had the ability to scan all the different restaurants and available times on my own monitor, like I’m supposed to be able to do. Very frustrating. I’m worried I’m going to experience the same issue with FastPass at the 60 day window, because I’m really trying to hustle and get the best fast passes I possibly can.

BeautyBelle

When I was trying to book my ADR on Friday morning it would randomly not show me all the days of my stay. If I logged out and in again it would work again. Annoying and slowed me down but maybe worth a try?

NickPytlinski

i tonight it worked day by day anyway.
so you can only books 180 days in advance for each day.
i didn't think it worked on your whole vacation.
im sure i had to book everyday for a 2 weeks periods for the 14 days we went.

nickys

Premium Member
i tonight it worked day by day anyway.
so you can only books 180 days in advance for each day.
i didn't think it worked on your whole vacation.
im sure i had to book everyday for a 2 weeks periods for the 14 days we went.

If you are staying onsite you get either length of stay or 10 days, whichever is longer. Split stays have separate windows. Same for Tours, BBB and similar “experiences”.

Anyone can make them at 180 days day by day.

Anyone not getting their full window opening should phone the dining CMs, who will be able to book them for you.

Chi84

Premium Member
This happened to me awhile ago - don't know if it's been fixed. The website at the top right showed Canada (English) instead of United States (English). When I changed it, the entire window opened. As I said, this may no longer be a problem, but there were several threads mentioning this problem with this solution some time ago.

NickPytlinski

If you are staying onsite you get either length of stay or 10 days, whichever is longer. Split stays have separate windows. Same for Tours, BBB and similar “experiences”.

Anyone can make them at 180 days day by day.

Anyone not getting their full window opening should phone the dining CMs, who will be able to book them for you.

cool.

thanks.
we stay on site most times we go but i always thought you could only book day by day 180 days in advance.
no worries and thanks for the heads up

I would suggest making sure that you are on a computer or laptop to book instead of a phone as this fixed it for me. If it still isn’t working then try to log out and back in again as it can time out on you.

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
I would suggest making sure that you are on a computer or laptop to book instead of a phone as this fixed it for me. If it still isn’t working then try to log out and back in again as it can time out on you.

I tried it on mobile and PC and neither worked for me, for some reason. I wonder if it’s because I used a MDE-linked DVC rental, rather than booking directly through Disney. I also didn’t have tickets at the time, but do now. Either way, I called the ADR line and the customer service rep was able to able to book my requests. I’m hopeful that I won’t have any issues with FastPass+ at the 60 day window.

nickys

Premium Member
I tried it on mobile and PC and neither worked for me, for some reason. I wonder if it’s because I used a MDE-linked DVC rental, rather than booking directly through Disney. I also didn’t have tickets at the time, but do now. Either way, I called the ADR line and the customer service rep was able to able to book my requests. I’m hopeful that I won’t have any issues with FastPass+ at the 60 day window.

It applies to DVC stays too. It isn’t a split stay is it, those have separate ADR booking windows. FPs too with the recent changes.

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
It applies to DVC stays too. It isn’t a split stay is it, those have separate ADR booking windows. FPs too with the recent changes.

Funny, the Disney customer service rep asked me the same thing. No, it’s not a split-stay. I’m still not sure why the site & app didn’t work for me. Maybe it was an isolated incident 🤷‍♂️ I’ll be at Animal Kingdom Lodge from Sept 4 thru 11. I’ll be interested if anyone else experiences similar issues to what I did.

The problem is I’m in England so if anything now goes wrong with booking or reserving anything else I’ll have to try and fix it myself as I can’t just call America. Everything has gone well though so far so I’m hoping I can book some food and wine festival stuff online as well.

ninjaprincesst

This actually happened to me a couple of years ago, the issue I'm told is that the MDE account was in my Dad's name, however he was not going on the trip, therefore the computer was not giving us the 180+10 because it did not show my Dad as staying at a Disney hotel, however when it came time for fastpasses it was fixed and I had no issues.

Bartledvd

The problem is I’m in England so if anything now goes wrong with booking or reserving anything else I’ll have to try and fix it myself as I can’t just call America. Everything has gone well though so far so I’m hoping I can book some food and wine festival stuff online as well.
If you are in the uk you can phone for free on 08001690748 ( dining) or 08001690730 (hotel reservations )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom