• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

HELP! CANT ADR FOR 180 + 10

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
I’m on MDE and the earliest I can book an ADR is for 09/4, and I’m supposed to be able to book for the duration of my 09/04 to 09/11 trip. Please help.

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
Advertisement
Yes I’m staying on site. Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was assured there would be no problems booking for duration of stay, and here it is telling me I can only book for 09/4, which is sadly what I expected would happen. What the hell

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
Website didn’t work either. MDE has been supremely disappointing. I called and the customer service rep helped me get most of the restaurants I wanted, but I would prefer to have had the ability to scan all the different restaurants and available times on my own monitor, like I’m supposed to be able to do. Very frustrating. I’m worried I’m going to experience the same issue with FastPass at the 60 day window, because I’m really trying to hustle and get the best fast passes I possibly can.

Humanitygot

It is superemely amazing to get the latest news of ideal information from different parts. We can deal with new parts soon.

BeautyBelle

When I was trying to book my ADR on Friday morning it would randomly not show me all the days of my stay. If I logged out and in again it would work again. Annoying and slowed me down but maybe worth a try?

Top Bottom