Help...Best Breakfast....

TiggerBelle

My grandpa is a big breakfast lover so when we head to WDW I want to take him to a very good breakfast...He is very picky and traditional about his breakfast...True Southerner in every sense of the word...We went to Boma the last time he was there and he HATED it...It has been 3 years and he still reminds me how much he didn't like it...lol...So ideas would be great in any price range...

GrumpysGal

I would recommend breakfast at Ohana's in the Polynesian Resort. It is also a character breakfast where you can find Mickey and Chip and Dale and sometimes Goofy and Minnie. They serve the traditional breakfast and it's a lazy susan set up. You get scrambeled eggs, bacon, Mickey waffles, fruits, etc. all you can eat, of course! I believe it's $16.99 per person and prority seating is recommended. The atmoshpere is really great and the service from the cast members is extremely pleasant! :) I am sure he will enjoy it.

Upvote 0

wolf29

Trail's End @ Fort Wilderness does a nice breakfast. Chef Mickey's @ Contemporary also does a nice job. It can get a bit noisy with the characters, but it is fun.

Upvote 0

Mia's Daddy

I have to go with 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. This breakfast just gets better and better everytime I go there. A little bit of a pain to get to , but well worth it.

Upvote 0

bhickman

I'm surprised to hear Boma's didn't do the trick... Wow what a breakfast...

But if you want traditional with a southern touch you might consider Crystal Palace in MK. Omlete choice is yours, potatos, bacon, sausage, ham and <u>Biscuits and gravy</u>. There are not a lot of surprises otherwise just good old fashioned eats...

Book for an early time and go into MK before it is open if you want to get a jump on the day.

ENJOY!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

hi there!!! I am shocked at the Boma thing. I think that is one of the best buffet style breakfsats in all of the World. For an alacarte suggestion, I suggest the Southern hospitality of Boatwright's at the Port Orleans Riverside resort. The food is excellent and plentiful and the service is awesome. That is usually the reason why I choose Port Orleans as a resort to stay at!!! Belle

Upvote 0

TiggerBelle

Original Poster
Yeah...I know...I liked Boma and so did my grandma, but my grandpa considers breakfast to be the most important thing of the days and if you mess it up, he is cranky the rest of the day...So far everything suggested sounds great...Keep on adding ideas...Thanks so much

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
I enjoyed Donald's Breakfast at Animal Kingdom. It was neat being the first ones in the park and having a chance to take pictures without any people in them. And the food was good! The only downside was the buffet lines were long at times.

Upvote 0

wolf29

Laura22 is correct. Donald's breakfast is pretty good. We just did it last week and it was lots of fun. Food was good, seating is easy to make, price is fair. We did not find the lines bad at all. A solid choice.

Upvote 0

Lilmama21

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
hi there!!! I am shocked at the Boma thing. I think that is one of the best buffet style breakfsats in all of the World. For an alacarte suggestion, I suggest the Southern hospitality of Boatwright's at the Port Orleans Riverside resort. The food is excellent and plentiful and the service is awesome. That is usually the reason why I choose Port Orleans as a resort to stay at!!! Belle

I'm with you. The service was okay (nothing exceptional) but the banana stuffed french toast was wonderful. Everything else they had, the usuals (bacon, eggs, etc) was also very good. That was the only breakfast we ate while there (otherwise we ate in room) and it was worth it.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Head to the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL. Get the all you can eat Skillet Breakfast...Yummy, Big Breakfast

The good part is you can order for one or as many as are in your party. They keep it filled all you have to do is ask. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

JaSnake16

Chef Mickeys....MMMMMM......Breakfast Pizza. Nothing like peanut butter, jelly, chocalate chips and marshmellow fluff on flat bread to get you started in the morning.

Upvote 0

TiggerBW

Boatwright's Dining Hall in Port Orleans Riverside.
EXCELLENT Banana Stuffed French Toast!!!!
Lots of great food.

Also..........my favorite............Chef Mickey's :)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
hi there!!! I suggest the Southern hospitality of Boatwright's at the Port Orleans Riverside resort. The food is excellent and plentiful and the service is awesome. That is usually the reason why I choose Port Orleans as a resort to stay at!!! Belle

Anything inparticular good at port orleans riverside resort this could be regarding anything there?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom