Help! Be Our Guest FP+... When can you book?

mattdenine

Anyone else having trouble even accessing beourguestlunch.disney.go.com? When I "sign in to your Disney account", the site returns the attached "Invalid email or password" error. I can head over to disneyworld.disney.go.com and successfully login with the same credentials, so I know the email address and password are correct. I am still a ways out, so I'm not panicking yet...maybe I have to be inside the 60-day FastPass+ window? This is high on the family's list and not waiting an hour would be a big plus!

I had to register again for the BOG site. I believe it has something to do with it being more of a test project right now.

I_Dream_of_Disney

Tried to say I didn't have a Disney account, which took me to a "Claim Reservation" screen. After filling in the required fields (reservation ID, name, birthdate), the site returned "Guest is already registered."

Last edited:

TheMouseFan

new here do u think its better to order ahead of time for BOG FP+ lunch ?
It seems like they are not able to pull up anyone's pre-order when they check in recently , so it doesn't really matter! Maybe they will have it worked out by the time you go, or you may end up standing in the order line either way! Have a great lunch and trip!!

I_Dream_of_Disney

Tried to say I didn't have a Disney account, which took me to a "Claim Reservation" screen. After filling in the required fields (reservation ID, name, birthdate), the site returned "Guest is already registered."
UPDATE: I am now able to login. I didn't expect the whole process to work, because of my June travel dates, and I was correct. It let me start the process, however, so I clicked around. Now my problem is that I only see two of my DD. When my DW tries with her account, she sees the other two DD. Neither of us can see the 7th member of our party who is just a friend (who does show up in "My Family & Friends" on MDE).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom